Civil Unrest in France

When you get to a point where a majority, or close to a majority, of the population pays zero federal income tax, it becomes easier to make "so and so is free" arguments because to a significant portion of the population, it actually is free.
It also applies to “do you think ‘the rich’ should pay more taxes?” questions. Few people consider themselves rich, so they’re fine with “the rich” paying more as long as it’s not them.

This isn’t a left-wing protest. This is both sides....working class, blue collar French that are fed up with immigration and the subsequent taxes that fall on the working man...

Like I said earlier....Europeans are fed up with immigration...losing their culture and standard of living to float the bill for immigrants...

Macron is a globalist, open border bankster...

Is this from the latest RT editorial?

Yep, that's the way the left rolls - use anything (proven or manufactured) to make an argument. If gas prices were up (but because of taxes), they are saving the environment; if they are down, they claim their current great leader is an economic wizard. No factual accountability lives in the land of the left/lost.
So if saving a single life is worth banning a random type of firearm is one person stimulated worth spending 100's of millions of tax dollars?

It also applies to “do you think ‘the rich’ should pay more taxes?” questions. Few people consider themselves rich, so they’re fine with “the rich” paying more as long as it’s not them.
As long as the rich pay the same pecentage that I do they are already paying more than I do.

So if saving a single life is worth banning a random type of firearm is one person stimulated worth spending 100's of millions of tax dollars?

That makes my head hurt attempting to in any way to logically connect the two; but since I'm against government overreach in the first place, I'd simply be against both. How do you feel about the courts using the free speech amendment to condone someone inciting others to commit illegal acts - acts that could deprive someone else of life, liberty, or well being?

That makes my head hurt attempting to in any way to logically connect the two; but since I'm against government overreach in the first place, I'd simply be against both. How do you feel about the courts using the free speech amendment to condone someone inciting others to commit illegal acts - acts that could deprive someone else of life, liberty, or well being?

We had a president that did it.

You way over analyzed. I was going for a play on the stimulus comment in the post I quoted.

In answer to your question, I'm fine with it right up to the violence or harassment happening then it becomes accessory to assault. Maxine Waters and Hillary Clinton should be on trial for inviting violence.

The French government is preparing for more protests this weekend even after caving on the fuel tax. They going to deploy 89,000 officers (8,000 in Paris) across the country and will have around 10 police armored vehicles in Paris as well. The Eiffel tower is going to be closed & the gov't is urging shops to close too. Le Figaro is quoting intelligence officials who claim they have reports that "armed" attacks against French government officials could happen as well. Lastly seeing some unconfirmed reports that the French Army may be on the streets this weekend too.

The French government is preparing for more protests this weekend even after caving on the fuel tax. They going to deploy 89,000 officers (8,000 in Paris) across the country and will have around 10 police armored vehicles in Paris as well. The Eiffel tower is going to be closed & the gov't is urging shops to close too. Le Figaro is quoting intelligence officials who claim they have reports that "armed" attacks against French government officials could happen as well. Lastly seeing some unconfirmed reports that the French Army may be on the streets this weekend too.

Sanctions on France? Or should we just bomb them after we bomb Saudi Arabia and Russia?

It's on now Macron. You better give the police their guns back because it looks like Nolan Ryan has some French relatives in that video.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I think why the government is so concerned is because apparently they going to try and reach the Élysée Saturday.

I think why the government is so concerned is because apparently they going to try and reach the Élysée Saturday.
I compare the French citizens as a bee hive that finally got tired of being hit. I don't think they stop untill something drastic changes.

Reactions: Pacer92
It’s their business. If the people want Civil War then we need to leave them to it.

Having a civil war or revolution in Ukraine, Africa, or the Mid-East is one thing. I'm sorry but have one occur in a Western European power and one that is nuclear armed is absolutely our concern.

VN Store

Back