Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

What kind of cigars do y’all have on standby? What are your go to cigars? Personally I do not smoke many cigars and was looking to get some ideas. I’m feeling optimistic about tomorrow! 🤙

Since we are bumping posts, this one makes me happy.

I smoked a Fuente.. You?

Last edited:
What kind of cigars do y’all have on standby? What are your go to cigars? Personally I do not smoke many cigars and was looking to get some ideas. I’m feeling optimistic about tomorrow! 🤙
My favorites to keep on hand are Rocky Patel vintage 1990 and Aging Room Nicaragua. Lots of flavor, good burn, very consistent quality and not real expensive. If I want a pricier stick (like for the Bama-Tennessee game) I’ll go Padron 1964 or 1926.

My favorites to keep on hand are Rocky Patel vintage 1990 and Aging Room Nicaragua. Lots of flavor, good burn, very consistent quality and not real expensive. If I want a pricier stick (like for the Bama-Tennessee game) I’ll go Padron 1964 or 1926.

The aging room Quattro is a good go to stick for a reasonable price. The RP, meh. Though the 1990 is one of their better ones. I would rather do an R&J or a Camacho than an RP

Ah a dark R&J! How was it?

Really should be a banning offense not to give us an opinion with a smoke. Like putting a players name in the title with no other info. :D

Really nice stick. I would recommend this cigar. It had a nice blend of flavors. Dark chocolate, oak, cedar, cinnamon, and some back pepper. It also had a sweetness that I couldn’t quite figure out.

Gandalf, I don’t know if you’d like it.😁

Really nice stick. I would recommend this cigar. It had a nice blend of flavors. Dark chocolate, oak, cedar, cinnamon, and some back pepper. It also had a sweetness that I couldn’t quite figure out.

Gandalf, I don’t know if you’d like it.😁

Sounds TERRIBLE! I think I will have to try one for myself to see how bad it is 😜

Any of you Chattanooga/Cleveland fellas know a good club to smoke? I am going to be in town for a month or two and want to know where to go. I have plenty of sticks but more of a place to hang out with some friendly well connected locals.

I hear Burns Tobacconist has a private club and there is the Ocoee Cigar lounge. These any good and what else?

VN Store

Back