Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

I enjoyed one of these tonight. Sat out on my porch, listening to Bill Burr. Between this and the Crown & Coke earlier, I’m feeling pretty good. View attachment 476074

Camacho makes a pretty decent quality stick and sometimes you can get a really good price on them. Their best stuff IMO is their scorpion or their Connecticut.

I would guess The crown and coke was a good pairing with the Ecuadorian wrapper.

Reactions: loggervol
I love all of the my father lineup, so far. I know I’m probably not even close to smoking everything they have but I’m working on it.
Went out to The Total Wine store today and, while there, I popped into their humidor. No where near the selection of the Smoke Pit. However, I did purchase a My Father sampler and an Ashton VSG.
IMG_20220729_163337_089.jpg

What was wrong with it malin?
It was the taste, it just didn't sit right on my taste buds. Maybe I just got a bad one. That was the first Padron I've ever had. I may just be to wussy for that cigar. Lol. (My wife always says I'm to wussy for her coffee, and I ain't going to lie - I am.):)

Went out to The Total Wine store today and, while there, I popped into their humidor. No where near the selection of the Smoke Pit. However, I did purchase a My Father sampler and an Ashton VSG.
View attachment 476204

Nice, if you haven’t had it, you’ll like the antiguidad. I’ll have to try the other’s.

Try that oferta and give us a review.

Last edited:
Reactions: malinoisvol
Nice, if you haven’t had it, you’ll like the antiguidad. I’ll have to try the other’s.

Try that oferta and give us a review.
Smoking the Oferta now. Pretty good cigar. Burns evenly with a great draw.
There was a flavor during the first quarter of it that I've never experienced with a cigar before, however, I can't pinpoint it. It's good, tho.

Now tonight I’m breaking out the big guns. Viva la Cuba! What I don’t like though is that I have to keep them at a different humidity than my non Cubans. Want to see a grown man cry is find some mold on your Behikes :eek:

Lord that is such a beautiful stick. THIS is why Montys have such a high rep. Not that DR stuff.

F75E584B-3C07-47B4-A885-2EA3A68887A4.jpeg

And while we are at it some Khalua and a splash of crème. Notice not to much though, still nice and dark.
4766E1A8-6051-4013-BCE1-69D218EDB560.jpeg

VN Store

Back