Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

The 1926, the diamond crown and the ashton vsg is what will set you back a bit. the rest are not too expensive really.

I know the Ashton is 28$ and the DC is 20+. The rest are probably an average of about 12/13$. Definitely some good smokes there.

I forgot about the 1926, I’d say close to 20 or more.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Nice haul, looks like a 120$ worth of smokes or more.10$ off 110$ in smokes. How close was I?

🤓🤪
Without tax you, sir, are dead on. I banked the savings... I'm working up to the Gurkha In His Majesty's Reserve. I got a few thousand to go. Lol

Reactions: loggervol
Without tax you, sir, are dead on. I banked the savings... I'm working up to the Gurkha In His Majesty's Reserve. I got a few thousand to go. Lol

Ugh - Gurkha HMR? Dont waste your money. All glitz no flavor is Ghurka in the ones I have tried before. Though I will say the Beauty/s I have had were pretty nice buttery Connecticut (strong AF nicotine tho for a mild flavor cigar but then maybe I had not smoked in a bit and its a larger ring gage)

Why you should not pay $1k for a Ghurka - Gurkha His Majesty's Reserve

Save your money and for a special treat get a Camacho Pre-Embargo

I have had so many of these tasty things. They are one of my fav brands and the mi amore is a very nice smoke.

Ugh - Gurkha HMR? Dont waste your money. All glitz no flavor is Ghurka in the ones I have tried before. Though I will say the Beauty/s I have had were pretty nice buttery Connecticut (strong AF nicotine tho for a mild flavor cigar but then maybe I had not smoked in a bit and its a larger ring gage)

Why you should not pay $1k for a Ghurka - Gurkha His Majesty's Reserve

Save your money and for a special treat get a Camacho Pre-Embargo

I have had so many of these tasty things. They are one of my fav brands and the mi amore is a very nice smoke.

I have never tried any Gurkha. And, ( sorry malin) I don’t know if I would give that much for a cigar. A cigar that expensive should be guaranteed to give a person a orga$m with the first draw.🤪

Yeah, the la aroma is a good smoke. Hadn’t tried the mi amor. Nice cedar and chocolate notes. Not peppery at all. You had talked about not liking the really peppery smokes. I’m not much on the over peppery cigars either. I have a LFD that I haven’t smoked yet. I’m letting it set in my humidor. I’m hoping it will mellow out some.

I have never tried any Gurkha. And, ( sorry malin) I don’t know if I would give that much for a cigar. A cigar that expensive should be guaranteed to give a person a orga$m with the first draw.🤪

Yeah, the la aroma is a good smoke. Hadn’t tried the mi amor. Nice cedar and chocolate notes. Not peppery at all. You had talked about not liking the really peppery smokes. I’m not much on the over peppery cigars either. I have a LFD that I haven’t smoked yet. I’m letting it set in my humidor. I’m hoping it will mellow out some.
Agree. Lol
While I was at the Smoke Pit, we were small talking while getting rung up. She said she had another brand (I can't remember what) that was $1,300 a pop. :eek:

Have no idea. Looks like a dogs leg.
I bought 2 of them out of the little display box on top of the counter at the Smoke Pit. I tried smoking one about a month ago without any luck. I tried everything to smoke it and it wouldn't cooperate, thought I was just too dang dumb to "operate" it.

Tried the second one after I posted that picture and it smoked fine. Strong little stogie. I think they are akin to what Clint Eastwood was smoking in the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Where is everyone tonight? I hope you guys are having a good evening.
Im having a Romeo reserva real tonight, corona. Actually, I’m having 2. I’m trying to completely stop cigarettes so I’m having 2 cigars.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Ha, just got a crazy deal at Thompson. Box of 10 Pledge Sojourn ($108 retail) for $67 shipped. Right now they have a discount of $10 off every $20 you spend up to saving $50. So clearly the thing to do is to get something that is just over $100 and its 1/2 off +tax and shipping. Code is SWELL10 at checkout

I had in mind to use it for a couple of Diamond crown samplers and was about to go to town on a number of things that normally arent on auction or otherwise discounted but its ONLY ONE CODE PER ACCOUNT. Padrons sadly were not included in that but IIRC think Davidoff were and most brands that are not in some other discount package.

DEAL ENDS TODAY JULY 23 so get on over there. Couple years back they were bought by the same guys who own Cigar International, Cbid, etc. They are usually good for their samplers and 5 packs. When they have a sale on them you can get 5 packs for $20 each of a good selection.

Thompson Cigar | Shop Discounted Premium Cigars Online

Ha, just got a crazy deal at Thompson. Box of 10 Pledge Sojourn ($108 retail) for $67 shipped. Right now they have a discount of $10 off every $20 you spend up to saving $50. So clearly the thing to do is to get something that is just over $100 and its 1/2 off +tax and shipping. Code is SWELL10 at checkout

I had in mind to use it for a couple of Diamond crown samplers and was about to go to town on a number of things that normally arent on auction or otherwise discounted but its ONLY ONE CODE PER ACCOUNT. Padrons sadly were not included in that but IIRC think Davidoff were and most brands that are not in some other discount package.

DEAL ENDS TODAY JULY 23 so get on over there. Couple years back they were bought by the same guys who own Cigar International, Cbid, etc. They are usually good for their samplers and 5 packs. When they have a sale on them you can get 5 packs for $20 each of a good selection.

Thompson Cigar | Shop Discounted Premium Cigars Online

That’s a really good deal. They have 5 packs at 24/25$ on some really good cigars also. I think you can get 5- 5 packs from the deal. I wonder if you get the .5 off on the 5 pack deals with the code?

VN Store

Back