Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (not a remaster or remake!)

So the battle royale is suppose to be 200 players.....and its apparently its going to be totally different than any other BR we've seen so far. Map is reportedly 3x bigger than blackout.

So the battle royale is suppose to be 200 players.....and its apparently its going to be totally different than any other BR we've seen so far. Map is reportedly 3x bigger than blackout.
Is there a time frame on when the BR is expected to be ready?

I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped by the end of this month, but imo definitely March.
In the new Atlas superstore map there are calendars hanging up with the date Feb 15th circled and a smiley face. Some people think it could be released tomorrow

Last edited:
Warzone coming in March. Target date is March 10. Will be free to play for people who don't have modern warfare.

I play with a friend of mine since middle school, we are now both 52..were on every Sunday morning at 5 am
That's awesome. Looking at the posts you quoted, do you guys play PUBG?

I randomly ran across a bunch of youtube videos of PUBG mobile and I was surprised by how many people seem to be into that game on mobile. I'm old, but I can't imagine using a phone/ipad touch screen for controls.

Warzone coming in March. Target date is March 10. Will be free to play for people who don't have modern warfare.
All the rumors look really interesting. Doesn't sound like it's going to be a traditional battle royale.

I randomly ran across a bunch of youtube videos of PUBG mobile and I was surprised by how many people seem to be into that game on mobile. I'm old, but I can't imagine using a phone/ipad touch screen for controls.

Never have played that one. Mainly battfield, some cod and gran turismo

Reactions: Freak

Not as difficult as you might think. There’s an adjustment time but you pick it up quick

Reactions: Freak
Be warned, it's hard as **** at first. One major problem is you can easily go 5-10 minutes without even seeing someone, so it's hard to get reps in and learn how to fight. Though it was frustrating when I picked it up, scavenging is pretty fun and you can try lots of strategies out, like staying in a car and mowing people over, or just hugging the perimeter and being conservative until you get to final 10 where it becomes anybody's game.

Screenshot_20200225-225818_Instagram.jpg

I hadn’t played since November. Just started really playing online a week or two ago. I’m think I’m ranked 31. I’m still getting used to the maps and everything. What exactly is Battle Royale?

I hadn’t played since November. Just started really playing online a week or two ago. I’m think I’m ranked 31. I’m still getting used to the maps and everything. What exactly is Battle Royale?
3 man squad 150 players one huge map last squad standing wins. With a playable circle that gets smaller as the game goes on

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I tried it, it feels like it will be fun but I am horrible at it. They did incorporate some things from Fortnite that I like, especially being able to bring teammates back even after a full kill, but they use a cash system.

VN Store

Back