Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (not a remaster or remake!)

Anyone try it yesterday?
Its very well done IMO. ........................and its FTP, but if you own MW, you can use loadouts, all your skins and gun skins. Also all the XP and stuff ties into your battlepass and weapon xp.

Definitely better to pay with people you know. Playing with randoms sucks

I tried it, it feels like it will be fun but I am horrible at it. They did incorporate some things from Fortnite that I like, especially being able to bring teammates back even after a full kill, but they use a cash system.
Apex also has that ability. I do not like the cash system. It is pretty fun though

Getting the hang of this one. Been playing at night with my newfound free time lol. If anyone else plays/wants to join me, my handle is Ramey6719

Good chatting with you tonight @YankeeVol. I don't get to play with Freak Jr. much or I would have jumped over and played with you. He let the old man play with him and one of his buddies tonight. lol.

I'm definitely down for rolling a few sometime when you're around, though.

Good chatting with you tonight @YankeeVol. I don't get to play with Freak Jr. much or I would have jumped over and played with you. He let the old man play with him and one of his buddies tonight. lol.

I'm definitely down for rolling a few sometime when you're around, though.
Yea no worries man. Like I said, when you want a dub hit me up :p

PUBG>>>>war zone

giphy.gif

PUB is hot garbage. Played the other day when CoD was having an issue. Didn't even finish the round.

I love PUBG so much but the bottom line is I can practice fighting in multiplayer and get tons of reps in. Figuring out the mechanics of fighting in a battle royale game where you can go 10 minutes without seeing anybody is not a good way for old, slow learners like me to get good at a game.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I love PUBG so much but the bottom line is I can practice fighting in multiplayer and get tons of reps in. Figuring out the mechanics of fighting in a battle royale game where you can go 10 minutes without seeing anybody is not a good way for old, slow learners like me to get good at a game.

Drop into the hotspots

VN Store

Back