Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (not a remaster or remake!)

It was trending this morning. I haven’t tried to DL it yet. Hopefully I won’t have to erase more stuff.

Another update today....People on the interwebs are not happy.
I mean they knew it was a new season and its was going to be another big update. I have my updates set to install automatically, mine was done by the time I got off work. Also if people dont have enough space, buy a bigger external hard drive or dont play the game.

Sorry, just tired of reading people bitching about the updates on this game. Adapt or stop playing because its probably not changing going forward.

The community has made BR unplayable. Camping galore.

They should add a feature where if you are in the same building for more than 10 seconds and not moving or picking up equipment, you lose health.

The community has made BR unplayable. Camping galore.

They should add a feature where if you are in the same building for more than 10 seconds and not moving or picking up equipment, you lose health.

I haven't run into much camping, but I'm playing trios usually. Maybe with singles?

Apparently they updated BR this season with an increased focus on placing you against players on your level. Personally, I've noticed my crew doesn't do as well anymore.

I haven't run into much camping, but I'm playing trios usually. Maybe with singles?

Apparently they updated BR this season with an increased focus on placing you against players on your level. Personally, I've noticed my crew doesn't do as well anymore.

Singles and it is pathetic. Played two games last night back to back, had 7 kills in the first and 8 in the second and sure enough shot in the back both times clearing homes.

This morning crossing a field after killing two and I’m getting shot from two campers in buildings / on the roof.

Move and play the game is all I’m asking.

Singles and it is pathetic. Played two games last night back to back, had 7 kills in the first and 8 in the second and sure enough shot in the back both times clearing homes.

This morning crossing a field after killing two and I’m getting shot from two campers in buildings / on the roof.

Hiding in a house and waiting for somebody to show, especially by an unopened box = totally bush league

Posting up in a building to shoot at people in a field, or posting up on a roof = totally valid play, IMO

I see it as just another strategy to win the game. If I'm in a good spot in the middle of the circle and have my load out, ammo, and armor, I'm gonna camp it up. Sorry.

VN Store

Back