Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (not a remaster or remake!)

I think I'm 98. Is anyone having issues with spawning? I feel like everytime I spawn in, it's right next to an enemy or in the middle of a gun fight and I die before I even move.

Played all last night with only the .357 getting it ranked up from 1. It wasn’t easy but double XP helped. Got to level 26. Fun to try only pistol kills.

Been playing shooters since Tribes on the PC. I just need more than closed in combat at this point. Decades of just killing people has worn thin.

I love battfield but even then it gets repetitive.

Want something like a breakpoint thst is open world as pvp.

For those of us old enough to remember the excitement of getting a super VGA graphics card gaming has gotten so stale.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Been playing shooters since Tribes on the PC. I just need more than closed in combat at this point. Decades of just killing people has worn thin.

I love battfield but even then it gets repetitive.

Want something like a breakpoint thst is open world as pvp.

For those of us old enough to remember the excitement of getting a super VGA graphics card gaming has gotten so stale.
Tried Battle Royale games?

Tried Battle Royale games?

Like apex or fort nite? No I haven’t. Son loves it though.

I am an elder scrolls ghost recon kinda guy who grew up on computer games like Kings Quest and Ultima and Command and Conquer.

I want something that makes me think and most modern shooters are just twitch games now. I liked BF 1 a lot.

I loved modern warfare when it first came out like 14 years ago but everyone I know including myself just feels it’s the same COD game over and over again. Rinse and repeat.

Like apex or fort nite? No I haven’t. Son loves it though.

I am an elder scrolls ghost recon kinda guy who grew up on computer games like Kings Quest and Ultima and Command and Conquer.

I want something that makes me think and most modern shooters are just twitch games now. I liked BF 1 a lot.

I loved modern warfare when it first came out like 14 years ago but everyone I know including myself just feels it’s the same COD game over and over again. Rinse and repeat.
Try some PUBG.

I play with a best friend of 20 years. Kinda our thing lol. Is this co op? If so I will try it out.
Thanks.

It's the OG battle royale game. It's really fun and maybe the most intense game I've ever played. Getting a chicken dinner is the most gratifying feeling in video games. You can play solo every man for himself, or in teams of 2 (so 50 teams) or 4 (25 teams).

It's the OG battle royale game. It's really fun and maybe the most intense game I've ever played. Getting a chicken dinner is the most gratifying feeling in video games. You can play solo every man for himself, or in teams of 2 (so 50 teams) or 4 (25 teams).

Thanks

Agree with all of this. Super intense but a slower pace that allows for strategy and planning.

Can confirm. PUBG is a good time. I tend to play solo but if anyone is looking for a teammate ...

Be warned, it's hard as **** at first. One major problem is you can easily go 5-10 minutes without even seeing someone, so it's hard to get reps in and learn how to fight. Though it was frustrating when I picked it up, scavenging is pretty fun and you can try lots of strategies out, like staying in a car and mowing people over, or just hugging the perimeter and being conservative until you get to final 10 where it becomes anybody's game.

I’ve been out of the country on vacation for the last several weeks, so I hadn’t played this since before all the Season 1 stuff was added. Still enjoying it today, but my question is this. Is there anyone who legitimately enjoys playing in Shipment? I’ve always favored COD’s faster gameplay over BF, but Shipment is honestly just stupid.

I’ve been out of the country on vacation for the last several weeks, so I hadn’t played this since before all the Season 1 stuff was added. Still enjoying it today, but my question is this. Is there anyone who legitimately enjoys playing in Shipment? I’ve always favored COD’s faster gameplay over BF, but Shipment is honestly just stupid.
I adore shipment

Its mindless stupid fun when you're bored imo. The spawns make it a joke imo. Nothing like spawning and getting killed before you can even take 1 step 8 times in a row.

VN Store

Back