Call it defeatist if you want, but we will be lucky not to get swept.

My main concerns is what has reared its ugly head all year and that is lack of punch in the hitting lineup.

Doesn't help that Gilbert has hit the skids, and Beck and Lipscius are still struggling.

Main difference last night was that Vandy's hitters were good enough to make us pay for mistakes while Rockers pitches left over the plate were popped up.

Best hope is Tidwell is on tomorrow
GTFO

We didn’t!

I don't agree with you.. but I wasn't challenging the content of that post I replied to, as much as I was wondering why, even after a great win like today - this place is still so doubled over with negative sentiment.

It’s been going on all year. Typically, this forum is about as laid back as you can get.

Win a few games...it changes everything. That’s okay by me. “The Coach is gonna leave for (school)”, “Pay him more, fix the stadium, pay the assistants more...”

This year. Enjoy This Year. Quit worrying about next year and enjoy THiS year!

It’s been going on all year. Typically, this forum is about as laid back as you can get.

Win a few games...it changes everything. That’s okay by me. “The Coach is gonna leave for (school)”, “Pay him more, fix the stadium, pay the assistants more...”

This year. Enjoy This Year. Quit worrying about next year and enjoy THiS year!
Yeah. Exactly... and well said!

Don't get out much, do you?:rolleyes:

I admit it, I don’t get it. It’s a baseball field. It has seats, bathrooms, concessions, ya know like any stadium. I am never gonna luxury box it even if I could afford it. Do they need to figure out permanent seating for 3rd base side and LF? Sure.

Can I live with us being the Cameron Indoor of SEC baseball? You bet.

I admit it, I don’t get it. It’s a baseball field. It has seats, bathrooms, concessions, ya know like any stadium. I am never gonna luxury box it even if I could afford it. Do they need to figure out permanent seating for 3rd base side and LF? Sure.

Can I live with us being the Cameron Indoor of SEC baseball? You bet.

Taking back the high life!

Reactions: NATHAN05
Please ke
My main concerns is what has reared its ugly head all year and that is lack of punch in the hitting lineup.

Doesn't help that Gilbert has hit the skids, and Beck and Lipscius are still struggling.

Main difference last night was that Vandy's hitters were good enough to make us pay for mistakes while Rockers pitches left over the plate were popped up.

You were wrong. At times like these feels good, no? 🤣🤣🤣

Luck has very little to do with it. We certainly weren't lucky to beat them yesterday

VN Store

Back