Call it defeatist if you want, but we will be lucky not to get swept.

My main concerns is what has reared its ugly head all year and that is lack of punch in the hitting lineup.

Doesn't help that Gilbert has hit the skids, and Beck and Lipscius are still struggling.

Main difference last night was that Vandy's hitters were good enough to make us pay for mistakes while Rockers pitches left over the plate were popped up.

Best hope is Tidwell is on tomorrow

Getcha some

1618699995282.jpeg

My main concerns is what has reared its ugly head all year and that is lack of punch in the hitting lineup.

Doesn't help that Gilbert has hit the skids, and Beck and Lipscius are still struggling.

Main difference last night was that Vandy's hitters were good enough to make us pay for mistakes while Rockers pitches left over the plate were popped up.

Dude, Vols pounded Lieter like he’ll never, most likely, get pounded again in college. I don’t think anyone is going to beat Vandy 2-0 in the first 2 games in a series.

Vitello has built his program right, start with pitching & defense. Defense has let them down alittle thus far but I expect you’ll see a better performance thus far. Sunday is a toss up. Always was. Vandy isn’t starting a #1 draft pick on Sunday.

Screw you negavol.

Evan Russell wiped his butt with your analysis today.

200.gif

Post aged well

Reactions: chuckiepoo
This place does enjoy its negativity. LOL. Getting harder and harder to complain about the team... so let's complain about the stadium, and put it in an unrelated thread.

I don’t mean to be negative but just seeing the shot of the stadium they showed compared to others in SEC and Tennessee is behind. They need do need to upgrade. I’ve been to several SEC sites and most are AA grade facilities.

That said, Vandy isn’t close to AA but they are strong. If Tennessee can find out their secret (lol) maybe that’s the trick.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Ah yes...the dangers of starting a thread like this BEFORE THE GAME IS EVEN PLAYED :eek::eek:. It always comes back to haunt you....or maybe Evan Russell came back to haunt you...my goodness what a day that boy had!!!
Because he wanted to come back in here and gloat after we lost today. But now he just looks like a total nerd lol

Well, so much for the "lack of punch in the hitting lineup." GBO!!

VN Store

Back