BTO’s Appy State Postgame Report

Perhaps you need some assistance. When it says “Drew Pember (or Corey Walker, Jr.) is “?” Friday vs Tennessee Tech” that doesn’t mean he is “out”. That means the status is questionable. Look at it now and you’ll see that Pember is no longer on the list. OMG!!! How can both be injured and then a day later just one of them? Bahahah.
Glad he miraculously heeled over night lol, keep telling us Walker is injured. Reminds me of that time you argued for months about Kent and his “injury” and how he might struggle to get a MRS, yet boom, he got it.

Glad he miraculously heeled over night lol, keep telling us Walker is injured. Reminds me of that time you argued for months about Kent and his “injury” and how he might struggle to get a MRS, yet boom, he got it.

You said that Walker has NO INJURY at all. Evidence presented says otherwise. Bob Kesling has said that Walker has an injury. He’s kind of an insider.

Is Corey Walker even a real player or is he like that Kent guy that they made up to scare opponents or former Met great Syd Finch?
I fell hook, line and sinker for the SI, Syd Finch story. Of course, I was around 13 and very naive

Reactions: ColinS

VN Store

Back