BTO’s Appy State Postgame Report

Colin brings up a good question. What is the status of Corey Walker? I really thought he would have gotten minutes in the Appy game. Not a "practice" player or is it out of shape that's a problem?
Some say he is injured. Others say he is out of shape but I'm honestly not sure. It doesn't sound good. This reminds me of the Johnson kid that never panned out. The ultimate truth on him was that he was just never was good enough to play even though we kept hearing various other stories to why he wasn't playing.

Some say he is injured. Others say he is out of shape but I'm honestly not sure. It doesn't sound good. This reminds me of the Johnson kid that never panned out. The ultimate truth on him was that he was just never was good enough to play even though we kept hearing various other stories to why he wasn't playing.

Maybe both. I doubt that he wouldn’t have had to sit out the entire Appy State game unless he was injured. He is a 4-star after all. I’m sure that the coaches would want to see how he performs.

Jalen didn’t contribute even though there were minutes there for the taking. Walker is a true freshman on one of the deepest Teams Tennessee has ever had who is also dealing with limited practice opportunities. He may be out of shape but nothing about this reminds me of Johnson.

Reactions: Lefteye
Colin brings up a good question. What is the status of Corey Walker? I really thought he would have gotten minutes in the Appy game. Not a "practice" player or is it out of shape that's a problem?
He’s out of shape, missed tons of time for COVID/Tracing, you won’t play for Barnes until you’re in “Barnes shape”.

Then tell us why he was the only player with a scholarship that played zero minutes versus Appy State. A 4-star recruit that isn’t facing the loss of a redshirt doesn’t get off of the bench in an epic blowout?

Because he hasn’t satisfied Coach Barnes’ expectations

Jalen didn’t contribute even though there were minutes there for the taking. Walker is a true freshman on one of the deepest Teams Tennessee has ever had who is also dealing with limited practice opportunities. He may be out of shape but nothing about this reminds me of Johnson.
If he is a four and everythung I read said that was his position then he is not playing a position we are deep at. After Pons and Fulky there is a lot to be desired.

Not sure what's going on with this situation but it seems like somethings amiss. 4 star recruits even as freshman don't fall all the way to 14th or beyond in the pecking order.

Not sure what's going on with this situation but it seems like somethings amiss. 4 star recruits even as freshman don't fall all the way to 14th or beyond in the pecking order.
DJ Burns did, it’s essentially him redshirting without using a redshirt year.

If it comes from UT then somebody is breaking HIPAA laws.
Not sure anyone other than the team doctor and possibly the trainers would be bound by HIPAA. The other players are without a doubt not bound by HIPAA , and likely coaches as well.

Not sure anyone other than the team doctor and possibly the trainers would be bound by HIPAA. The other players are without a doubt not bound by HIPAA , and likely coaches as well.

It would apply to any employee trusted with the information and the medical workers. Yes, players aren’t bound by HIPAA but they would need to have heard from the injured player.

It would apply to any employee trusted with the information and the medical workers. Yes, players aren’t bound by HIPAA but they would need to have heard from the injured player.
Lmao, you realize he room with 2-3 other players right? And practices with all of them? They aren’t blind lol.

VN Store

Back