Breaking news from tigerdroppings!

At least Janzen went to a relatively weak school with a weak recruiting class and an extremely unproven coach. this should bring their recruiting class from 10th under ole miss up to around 8th in the SEC. this stings MUCH MUCH less than him going to bama would have. truth hurts doesn't it little vols

You're rattled enough to come over here and run your mouth off but still try to claim we're irrelevant...nice try

Seeing as LSU has to deal with Alabama and Florida every year, you would think UT being strong would favor in their interests.

At least Janzen went to a relatively weak school with a weak recruiting class and an extremely unproven coach. this should bring their recruiting class from 10th under ole miss up to around 8th in the SEC. this stings MUCH MUCH less than him going to bama would have. truth hurts doesn't it little vols

:tease2:Ah mon L'schu ami, vous ette une merde tette. (sp?):post-4-1090547912:

Tennessee's all time record against LSU: 20-7-3

Sorry if that's already been mentioned.

From tigerdroppings...

How funny is it that when fans of other SEC schools want to call out the retarded, low class segment of their fan base they always compare them to bammers?

:lolabove::lolabove:

Hahaha. Why are you even wasting your time with this? You just pulled down a great recruiting class and you're worried about one guy. You guys were almost as irrelevant as we were last year. Thanks for the laugh.

This thread seems akin to an auto accident. It's absolutely horrific, but we can't seem to look away. The responses, here, are the reason that trolls continue to exist on the Intrawebs. But, for the record, KC has my vote for best reply.

As an LSU fan, I will candidly admit that losing Janzen was a blow. He is an outstanding talent and will be a huge addition to the Vol lineup. He is also proof-positive that every dime you spent on luring Orgeron to Knoxville was worth it. Young players want to know the college staff will help them succeed on the next level, and the Kiffin-Orgeron tandem does exactly that.

In the end, one man does not make or break the class. The rankings are purely subjective and subject to immediate coaching impact, so real fans don't pay much attention, anyway. Let's be honest... Last year was no banner year for our program. Janzen or not, we're thrilled with this class.

Congratulations - you got a heck of a DB. We're just going to have to hope our receivers can beat him.

This thread seems akin to an auto accident. It's absolutely horrific, but we can't seem to look away. The responses, here, are the reason that trolls continue to exist on the Intrawebs. But, for the record, KC has my vote for best reply.

As an LSU fan, I will candidly admit that losing Janzen was a blow. He is an outstanding talent and will be a huge addition to the Vol lineup. He is also proof-positive that every dime you spent on luring Orgeron to Knoxville was worth it. Young players want to know the college staff will help them succeed on the next level, and the Kiffin-Orgeron tandem does exactly that.

In the end, one man does not make or break the class. The rankings are purely subjective and subject to immediate coaching impact, so real fans don't pay much attention, anyway. Let's be honest... Last year was no banner year for our program. Janzen or not, we're thrilled with this class.

Congratulations - you got a heck of a DB. We're just going to have to hope our receivers can beat him.

Haha, you killed the thread because everyone is totally blown away by your post's truth and reason. Wonderfully done.

Ever considered changing your allegiances?

Very classy. And the best of luck to you guys too.

Classy..
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You can thank Bama's coach (Saban) For making LSU what it is today. If he never went there you guys would still suck like you did for all those years when you were the whipping post for the SEC. Make you're funny comments now because in about 2 years you won't be laughing i guarantee.

The thing is this Bruce, UT fans might have our own little internal squabbles and spats, but we will always side with each other when an outsider tries to come in and be a troll.
When you come onto our board and run your mouth about stuff you have ZERO clue about, you make all LSU fans look bad. Please, do us a favor and clean up the mess on aisle 4 and remember to use paper and not plastic.

I would be embarrassed to root for LSU after the lack of class they have shown over the past few months.

What really happened

They have had Janzen for a while, promise his dad a coaching job, in a year or so, whatever, alls fair in love war and recruiting...ask USC and Reggie Bush

Of course, his dad is not taking the coaching job at UT this year. ( sure to send up flags to NCAA), plus they already have a DB coach so "O" gets him a job in Ohio with a buddy.

Problem is Myles was looking hard at LSU, and plays the same postition so if they sign Janzen thay probably lose Myles as LSU will put press on and he will be only safety in a strong class.

They want them both but need a rouse. They promise starting job to Janzen if he plays ball. His dad is a college coach so he knows the game.

LSU hears rumors Janzen to UT, but dad and son tell everyone they are firm with LSU and re-commit to Myles. They also say that they are holding their signing day ceremony until day after NSD so Mom can be there. It is all a complete lie, it is so that Myles will sign a binding LOI with UT and LSU will not press him.
UT actualy has Janzen's LOI the day before NSD and holds it so Myles doesn't know.

It works like a charm, everbody is completely fooled as Janzen is booed off the stage at his high school in Lake Charles. Probably because he lied to his coaches and all his classmates. They even have a good cover story, that the Defensive coach that recruited him left. Of course, this was known for months and is complete BS.

I assume now that his dad will move into a 500k plus house owned by a UT booster at him new job for almost nothing using the scam that the guy could not sell it and he needed it occupied for insurance purposes.

It was brillant, evil, but brillant.

However, it doesnt work without Janzen and his dad Guidry playing along. They had to reaffirm their commimment and make up story about Mom.

So fans from other boards forgive us as we go completely nuts, but he have never been done in by a local kid like this before.

This story would make agreat SI or rivals article, hint.

The real victims are Miles and Myles

link

JJ's father has already stated he wouldn't take part in JJ committing to anywhere he was hired (if he was hired for that reason explicitly).

They took it kind of hard. Kiff's wife better carry a umbrella to every away game, they will all be throwing crap in her direction. Only because of poor arm strength to reach Kiff himself.

I dont feel sorry for Miles but I do for the kid who got his scholarship yanked to make room for JJ because he told LSU he was a Tiger up till he pulled out a UT hat.

Bayou Bengal Blog

Glad to have the kid but if he truely handled it like this thats just bad, a kid who was die hard LSU got canned and has to go elsewhere now because of it.

all that story is missing is a second shooter on the grassy knoll. I never realized top notch recruiting employed multilevel conspiracy's. what a bunch of whiny babys

VN Store

Back