Breaking news from tigerdroppings!

Every bit of that story is true.

Also, Lane Kiffin was the other gunman on that grassy knoll.

Here is what people are missing and why they are so pissed.

We have a good WR committed but tell him at the last minute we cant take him, hes a die hard Vol but theres no room for him.....so we can sign a 5 star who has been with us all along and still telling us hes a Vol. Day after signing day comes and he pulls out a Bama hat, now we are left holding our you know what and the kid who wanted to be here got sent packing and is signed with another school. How would you feel?

The rest of the money crap is just that, crap but I can understand why they are so hot over this.

We have a good WR committed but tell him at the last minute we cant take him, hes a die hard Vol but theres no room for him.....so we can sign a 5 star who has been with us all along and still telling us hes a Vol. Day after signing day comes and he pulls out a Bama hat, now we are left holding our you know what and the kid who wanted to be here got sent packing and is signed with another school. How would you feel?

The rest of the money crap is just that, crap but I can understand why they are so hot over this.

They gambled, and they lost. It happens in recruiting, especially when you work with such narrow margins as to offer more than you can actually give scholarships.

I wish you guys all the best in your new staff, but you'd all be the same if you'd made room for a kid who didn't have the decency to just be honest about it. You can criticize Les Miles, but even though Alleva didn't want him to be honest, he felt it necessary to be open about the DeAngelo Benton situation. What you're seeing at TD.com is a backlash from the bottom of the barrel fans. Take it with a grain of salt.

I dont like it but until somebody says we wont recruit you if youre committed this will be the gamble ALL schools take. They get paid millions to handle these situations they get what they get.....

VN Store

Back