Breaking news from tigerdroppings!

Kiffin's crew did an excellent job in the short period they had to work with. Wait til next year and see who is crying wolf. You certainly don't this Miles can out coach the rest of this league.

no what hurts is losing 5 star players go back too tigercrap.com

take your shots now, its easy now. but dont forget to come back and post in 10 or so months.

This coming from a fan in which feces is mentioned in the name of their website.

Nothing like trolls joining a rivals board just to ease their pain. Obviously it is bothering you, lil man

yeah, it doesn't hurt at all...thats why you feel the need to come onto a Vol forum to stir the pot. Tool.

At least Janzen went to a relatively weak school with a weak recruiting class and an extremely unproven coach. this should bring their recruiting class from 10th under ole miss up to around 8th in the SEC. this stings MUCH MUCH less than him going to bama would have. truth hurts doesn't it little vols

It must have got under your skin a little for you to create an account and mouth off. Priceless.:eek:lol:

I find it very difficult to take whatever a man named LEROY says seriously, are you sure your not a Bammer?

At least Janzen went to a relatively weak school with a weak recruiting class and an extremely unproven coach. this should bring their recruiting class from 10th under ole miss up to around 8th in the SEC. this stings MUCH MUCH less than him going to bama would have. truth hurts doesn't it little vols

Hahaha. Why are you even wasting your time with this? You just pulled down a great recruiting class and you're worried about one guy. You guys were almost as irrelevant as we were last year. Thanks for the laugh.

Bruce Leroy? ShoNuff!!!!! Hey Leroy Green??!!!!!!.....what nobody ever seen "The Last Dragon"?????

Hey boys, why dont you go and google greatest college football programs of all time. See where you stack up and give us a call back.:good!:

Yet another classless LSU fan. I am surprised you have taken time away from chewing your toenails to inhabit our board.

But I don't blame you for being mad...first Orgeron and now JJ.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Its funny how the LSU Pussycats and the gators are talking so much crap. gators not as much right now. But i do find it funny on how they tak all of this stuff just because they are finally good. I mean they were lucky to beat us in the SEC Champ. game and at our house the year before. Hey LSU good luck with giving up the most 3rd down conversions in the nation!

VN Store

Back