Breaking news from tigerdroppings!

The Truth about the Janzen play (Posted on 2/5 at 11:22 a.m.)
What really happened

I love this guys take on the whole thing. He really put some thought into it.

I'm sure the Tigers weren't whining when the stole Perilouex(sp) from Texas on NSD. Granted it turned out pretty well for Texas, but you get my drift.

we should have an awards ceremony for the SEC's dumbest rival fanbase, most poorly-managed forum, and best conspiracy theories of the year.

then LSU can manage to beat Alabama in something, before Saban takes his next job.

we can debate for months if anyone has a legitimate shot at the "triple crown" of bad posting.

The funny thing is, that most everyone on this site was doing the same thing yesterday when we lost MB to Georgia.

Even though that post from TigerDroppings is ridiculous, it does strike close to home. Not about any violations but I couldn't help but wonder how lucky it was that JJ decided to commit the day after NSD which allowed us to get D. Myles. I doubt that we land Myles and Jackson if Jackson commits first. However, I do see JJ possibly playing CB. There is a premium on great CB's and it would allow us to get both on the field.

Even though that post from TigerDroppings is ridiculous, it does strike close to home. Not about any violations but I couldn't help but wonder how lucky it was that JJ decided to commit the day after NSD which allowed us to get D. Myles. I doubt that we land Myles and Jackson if Jackson commits first. However, I do see JJ possibly playing CB. There is a premium on great CB's and it would allow us to get both on the field.

Well I think Myles would have still been in no matter what. I mean, he had a DREAM!

Wishing for a kid to get syphillis? Class act all the way.
Sometimes it means nothing. Hell, yesterday I posted that I hope Marlon's grandma gets decapitated in a car accident. Couldn't be farther from the truth. I hope she has a nice day.

The funny thing is, that most everyone on this site was doing the same thing yesterday when we lost MB to Georgia.

Fewer posts, fewer posters saying the likes, and a far lesser degree of animosity in the posts. There is hardly a comparison.

What did LSU do in the 90's? Tennessee used to pencil them in for a win for years. It wasn't until Saban showed up down there before they became relevant again. Did they stop to think that maybe we got our guy to make us relevant again and that kids might actually want to be a part of that??? To me it sounds more like fear of Kiffin and staff that they will have Tennessee playing top notch football soon.

Also, Jackson's dad is a coach, right? Don't you think he would know the game well enough to know that his son has a better chance of going to the NFL playing safety in a Tampa 2 type defense under one of the all time best defensive coordinators in Monte Kiffin rather than for Chavis asking him to play 20 yards off a receiver each game???

Not to mention the Tampa 2 (or whatever it will be called here) is a perfect defense for a safety to shine in.

Sometimes it means nothing. Hell, yesterday I posted that I hope Marlon's grandma gets decapitated in a car accident. Couldn't be farther from the truth. I hope she has a nice day.

I hope she gets to Heaven and St. Peter meets her at the Pearly Gates with an EB jersey and a UT hat on. She will be forgiven as she didn't push Marlon to Bama or UF but she will have to spend some time in purgatory first.

I hope she gets to Heaven and St. Peter meets her at the Pearly Gates with an EB jersey and a UT hat on. She will be forgiven as she didn't push Marlon to Bama or UF but she will have to spend some time in purgatory first.

She'll be surprised when she finds out that Heaven is actually in Knoxville. :)

A note to kiffen..... (Posted on 2/5 at 11:24 a.m.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Lane..(is that ok i call u lane?)..Welcome to the SEC! But im concerned u quite dont understand what u jus did. 1st off u SOMEHOW got JJ in what looks kinda like u did some promising u cant keep. 2ndly u called out good ol urban on CHEATING. Now im no expert but u would think u would pad your resume a bit before u would piss off the 2 top schools in the entire country. Now when these schools put up 60 on u i dont wanna hear how they run up the score. Again welcome to the SEC! yours truly LSURonnie

Quote:
The Truth about the Janzen play (Posted on 2/5 at 11:22 a.m.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What really happened

They have had Janzen for a while, promise his dad a coaching job, in a year or so, whatever, alls fair in love war and recruiting...ask USC and Reggie Bush

Of course, his dad is not taking the coaching job at UT this year. ( sure to send up flags to NCAA), plus they already have a DB coach so "O" gets him a job in Ohio with a buddy.

Problem is Myles was looking hard at LSU, and plays the same postition so if they sign Janzen thay probably lose Myles as LSU will put press on and he will be only safety in a strong class.

They want them both but need a rouse. They promise starting job to Janzen if he plays ball. His dad is a college coach so he knows the game.

LSU hears rumors Janzen to UT, but dad and son tell everyone they are firm with LSU and re-commit to Myles. They also say that they are holding their signing day ceremony until day after NSD so Mom can be there. It is all a complete lie, it is so that Myles will sign a binding LOI with UT and LSU will not press him.
UT actualy has Janzen's LOI the day before NSD and holds it so Myles doesn't know.

It works like a charm, everbody is completely fooled as Janzen is booed off the stage at his high school in Lake Charles. Probably because he lied to his coaches and all his classmates. They even have a good cover story, that the Defensive coach that recruited him left. Of course, this was known for months and is complete BS.

I assume now that his dad will move into a 500k plus house owned by a UT booster at him new job for almost nothing using the scam that the guy could not sell it and he needed it occupied for insurance purposes.

It was brillant, evil, but brillant.

However, it doesnt work without Janzen and his dad Guidry playing along. They had to reaffirm their commimment and make up story about Mom.

So fans from other boards forgive us as we go completely nuts, but he have never been done in by a local kid like this before.

This story would make agreat SI or rivals article, hint.

The real victims are Miles and Myles.

You bama guys better start warning next years class. These guys are some kind of new super slick type of orange.

I cant blame them, as they really need help but fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

For you guys wishing this kid luck, ...sorry but you are suckers. He just played us like a toy

i hate to say this Rex on your post,i know it is not your fault,but is it correct to say u u u u all the time,instead of you ? LOL

At least Janzen went to a relatively weak school with a weak recruiting class and an extremely unproven coach. this should bring their recruiting class from 10th under ole miss up to around 8th in the SEC. this stings MUCH MUCH less than him going to bama would have. truth hurts doesn't it little vols

At least Janzen went to a relatively weak school with a weak recruiting class and an extremely unproven coach. this should bring their recruiting class from 10th under ole miss up to around 8th in the SEC. this stings MUCH MUCH less than him going to bama would have. truth hurts doesn't it little vols
it hurts much less when there is no doubt it's coming from a guy who has no chance of understanding what the hell he just said. When ignorance is clearly bliss, why ruin that with something sensible?

VN Store

Back