Better Call Saul

I’m starting to think Jimmy and Kim get married and get really dirty, then he sells her out to save himself.

We’ll end up hating him like we do Walter in BB.

I’m starting to think Jimmy and Kim get married and get really dirty, then he sells her out to save himself.

We’ll end up hating him like we do Walter in BB.
I'd think that would be very uncharacteristic of him. It wouldn't surprise me if Kim gets caught up in one of their schemes (or his occasional dealings with Gus Fring's business) or possibly one she initiates, but I think it would be something he tries but fails to get her out of. If her story went that way.

Anybody else notice Kim's glare at Jimmy/Saul near the end of Episode 6? Reminded me of Pat Summit.
U

Part of it is anger at Jimmy undercutting her in her own scheme and a lot of it is fury at Jimmy getting everything she originally wanted...and much more. Also as corrupt as Saul Goodman ends up, if Gus Fring is associated with any bad happening then there’s no way Saul recommends him to Walt.

I'd think that would be very uncharacteristic of him. It wouldn't surprise me if Kim gets caught up in one of their schemes (or his occasional dealings with Gus Fring's business) or possibly one she initiates, but I think it would be something he tries but fails to get her out of. If her story went that way.
I don’t know. I think they were foreshadowing a little bit with the way he turned on Chuck at the end.

Shows he’s capable and cutting ties completely with anyone.

Maybe Kim winds up going off the grid and working at a different Cinnabon and they meet at the annual Cinnabon conference in present day and work a con at the bar like the old days.

Reactions: Caculator
We saw the conflict precipice as he stared at the victim’s family...and then he jumped.

Walt was always evil, imo.From the 1st season to the last. Jimmy, however, tries to be a good person but can't overcome who he really is as a person. The show is the best on TV, end of story.

VN Store

Back