Better Call Saul

Dang good insight. That is interesting about lalo. That means he was alive during bb but we never saw him.
Maybe not. Saul THOUGHT maybe Lalo sent Walt and Jesse. He could’ve been killed outside of Saul’s knowledge or imprisoned.

I’m not sure if she’s going to die or ask for a hoover max extract dust filter and disappear with a new identity. I like her though, hoping she survives somehow.
That was intense. I hope nothing bad happens to her. I'm afraid she's getting in deeper and deeper.

Reactions: 615vols
I’m not sure if she’s going to die or ask for a hoover max extract dust filter and disappear with a new identity. I like her though, hoping she survives somehow.

I can't see her getting killed and Jimmy staying a dirty lawyer in Q working with the cartel. If they killed her, he'd get the hell out of Dodge.

I can't see her getting killed and Jimmy staying a dirty lawyer in Q working with the cartel. If they killed her, he'd get the hell out of Dodge.
Good point, but there are only a handful of choices. Either they break up, she dies, or she leaves town via the vacuum cleaner man, or Lalo dies (and nobody else knew about Kim) and Saul keeps her in the shadows for 5 to 10 years, until he winds up in Nebraska.

What do you think happens, or am I forgetting something? Since Breaking Bad supposedly took place from 2008 to 2010, and Jimmy winds up in Nebraska as Gene, the Cinnabon man in 2015, what happened? Maybe Saul left Albuquerque in 2010, and has been in Nebraska or somewhere else for 5 years.

He for sure knows something is amiss. Nacho wasnt in breaking bad either, Lalo could sniff him out and kill him.
Like one of the cousins during the attempt on Hank, “too easy”. Salamanca’s don’t do easy.

"something unforgivable" season 5 finale

Season 6 will be the end of BCS

VN Store

Back