Better Call Saul

Hector is dead in BB, along with Tuco and the twins, and maybe Lalo. It would be a short spinoff for the Salamancas.
I think they would do it like they have done BCS... Saul's years leading up to BB.
Hector, the twins, Lalo, Tuco, Gus, and many other characters to give background on. Could be interesting.

I just realized after episode 1 of this season we didn't get anymore scenes set after BB, with Jimmy calling Ed and telling him he'd changed his mind and will handle things himself.

I just realized after episode 1 of this season we didn't get anymore scenes set after BB, with Jimmy calling Ed and telling him he'd changed his mind and will handle things himself.
They’ve always done the Gene storyline one off at the opening episode of a season. Maybe there’ll be a longer version in the final season...or two to finish off the storyline.

i can see that.
I don’t think they’re going to kill her off but I could be wrong, obviously.

My gut is they get in deep and Saul convinces her to run and he’ll “stay in” to appease the cartel and take the heat off her.

and then maybe when we fast forward to present day with Saul in Nebraska, he orders the hoovermatic or whatever it’s called one more time and he goes wherever Kim is.

I don’t think they’re going to kill her off but I could be wrong, obviously.

My gut is they get in deep and Saul convinces her to run and he’ll “stay in” to appease the cartel and take the heat off her.

and then maybe when we fast forward to present day with Saul in Nebraska, he orders the hoovermatic or whatever it’s called one more time and he goes wherever Kim is.
that seems like too good, and much too tidy, of an ending lol.....

i don't think she's dead either, i think if she died as a result of anything he were involved in and subsequently got her involved in, even accidentally, he'd never turn out to be what he became.....the guilt would have eaten him up.

Reactions: malinoisvol
that seems like too good, and much too tidy, of an ending lol.....

i don't think she's dead either, i think if she died as a result of anything he were involved in and subsequently got her involved in, even accidentally, he'd never turn out to be what he became.....the guilt would have eaten him up.
Well I’m thinking what happens is he finds Kim but she’s got a new family and all that comes with it. That’s the final kick in the nuts lol

Reactions: jakez4ut

VN Store

Back