Better Call Saul

I've read its possible they are going to use CGI to de-age them. Idk. I dont think they will have an huge role in BCS, probably just a quick appearance. Could be wrong.

They have better tech to pull it off now. But in the past they've also kind of said "screw it" and just went with it. I mean if they are really trying to be accurate Saul was about 25-30 pounds heavier when he first appeared on BB but I doubt BO is gaining any weight for that or they even address it (especially with BO's heart problems). In the later seasons of BB they did a flashback and just kind of ignored that Aaron Paul's face was about 20% bigger, same in the El Camino movie. And Jesse Plemons was about 50 pounds heavier and they just went with it.

Gilligan has seem to not really get caught up in details like that; I mean he's the dude that royally messed up Mike's granddaughter's age and admitted it.

Reactions: sunnyvol79
AMC has an app you can download. Not sure if its free, might be like $5 a month. But worth it.

Just finished both episodes. Man this is going to be a great season.
All these apps and services are a pain in the arse. Tired of paying for new ones just to get one show. They definitely know what they are doing.

Reactions: walkenvol
So, why did saul try to represent the tax fraud couple again?
Setting up Howard. Planted the seed with that cocaine in the locker room. It's all geared towards messing up the partnership between HHM and the other firm handling the class action against Sandpiper. When that gets settled, Jimmy/Saul gets paid.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
All these apps and services are a pain in the arse. Tired of paying for new ones just to get one show. They definitely know what they are doing.
I pay for AMC+ because of all the shows I haven't completed or even knew existed. An Irish crime drama (Kin) was only available on the app...as was Gangs of London, both great. Binged Mad Men from the start with my wife...so already worth it. It is a bear to navigate and keeps making you re-log on.

VN Store

Back