Better Call Saul

Walt was always evil, imo.From the 1st season to the last. Jimmy, however, tries to be a good person but can't overcome who he really is as a person. The show is the best on TV, end of story.
I don’t believe Walt was originally evil. He was prepared to free Krazy 8 before he noticed the missing shard. He was on his way by season 3 tho.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
I don’t believe Walt was originally evil. He was prepared to free Krazy 8 before he noticed the missing shard. He was on his way by season 3 tho.
I dont believe he was evil at all at first. His transition from average family man wanting to leave his family with a lot of money to evil kingpin was part of what made the show so fascinating.

Walt had an ego, was a total dick, and was selfish all along, but he wasn't "evil" at the start. Although he was protective over him, he treated Jesse like garbage from the start.

I dont believe he was evil at all at first. His transition from average family man wanting to leave his family with a lot of money to evil kingpin was part of what made the show so fascinating.
Sociopathic, narcissistic elements maybe...not a psychologist, but that was my impression.

Walt had an ego, was a total dick, and was selfish all along, but he wasn't evil.

Yea, I think this is a better way of putting it. He always had terrible personality traits was a selfish ahole. He only cared about Walt the entire time, imo. The family excuse was just a way to justify his actions to himself.

I can't believe there are only 3 episode left this season already. And then only 1 more season. I really hope they split the last season into 2 parts like BB.

They could always pivot to a sequel series, much like El Camino but in series form.

Knew when Jimmy Saul was using that bottled water to clean his shoe that he’d regret it.

He's also gonna regret telling the wife. She's either going to be drawn into it or she'll unleash a substantial I told you so crap storm on him.

Reactions: butchna
He's also gonna regret telling the wife. She's either going to be drawn into it or she'll unleash a substantial I told you so crap storm on him.
I think the former is already true...as Mike stated. Lalo hasn’t been portrayed as discarding these tidbits.

Reactions: CAVPUT
I think the former is already true...as Mike stated. Lalo hasn’t been portrayed as discarding these tidbits.

Yep. When she went to the prison, she stepped off into the deep end of the pool.

Reactions: butchna
Yep. When she went to the prison, she stepped off into the deep end of the pool.
Jimmy Saul confiding in her is the last vestige of Jimmy. He’s keeping the promise they made to each other pre-marriage. The troubled expression on his face watching Lalo’s victim’s family before fighting for his client was another one.

Reactions: mrorange211
My monopoly money is on the vacuum cleaner man sending her away and her and jimmy meet back up at the end.
I hope you are right, but did she stay in hiding the entire however many years that Breaking Bad was on? She sure wasn't mentioned on that show. When did Saul first appear on Breaking Bad? I don't remember. Was it near the start, middle , or end?

Reactions: malinoisvol
I hope you are right, but did she stay in hiding the entire however many years that Breaking Bad was on? She sure wasn't mentioned on that show. When did Saul first appear on Breaking Bad? I don't remember. Was it near the start, middle , or end?
I think Saul first appeared in the second season of BB. I dont remember Kim being mentioned, dead or alive, at all during BB.

It's going to be interesting, no doubt.

She wasn't on the show. You figure she has to either leave or die. Now we see she's been pulled into the dark side so we can't assume she was kept secret by Jimmy for her own protection.

She wasn't on the show. You figure she has to either leave or die. Now we see she's been pulled into the dark side so we can't assume she was kept secret by Jimmy for her own protection.
I know she was never on BB. From what I have been able to determine about timelines, BCS covers the years 2002-2004 so far, BB 2008-2010 , El Camino 2010, and Saul as Gene , manager of the Cinnabon store, 2015. That means Kim goes out of Saul's life in whatever way between 2004 ( BCS currently) and 2008 (first year BB), not mentioned from 2008-2010 during BB, and Saul winds up on the run in 2015. I am not sure when Saul first appeared on BB, but I think it wasn't early. We know that Saul was still in Albuquerque in 2010, and at the Cinnabon store in Nebraska in 2015. We don't know when he left Albuquerque yet. Seems like a long time apart for those two to ever hook up again.

I know she was never on BB. From what I have been able to determine about timelines, BCS covers the years 2002-2004 so far, BB 2008-2010 , El Camino 2010, and Saul as Gene , manager of the Cinnabon store, 2015. That means Kim goes out of Saul's life in whatever way between 2004 ( BCS currently) and 2008 (first year BB), not mentioned from 2008-2010 during BB, and Saul winds up on the run in 2015. I am not sure when Saul first appeared on BB, but I think it wasn't early. We know that Saul was still in Albuquerque in 2010, and at the Cinnabon store in Nebraska in 2015. We don't know when he left Albuquerque yet. Seems like a long time apart for those two to ever hook up again.
From what I've found, Saul first appeared in season two of BB, and from Wiki: Walter and Jesse wear masks and try to coerce Saul at gunpoint to accept their case, Saul, having mistaken the two for cartel enforcers, tries to lay blame on a man known as "Ignacio" and asks if "Lalo" sent them. Within the Better Call Saul, this was revealed to be Nacho Varga, a member of the Salamanca cartel, and Lalo Salamanca, nephew of Hector Salamanca.[1] Saul further begs to know if they are "friends of the cartel", a phrase that is shown to be something he learned from Lalo while being forced to work to defend him in court

VN Store

Back