Better Call Saul

If it’s a remnant of the Saul from Breaking Bad, I don’t think it’ll cease at intimidation. Remember the seedy lawyer’s sage legal advice to Walt was to “send Jesse to Chile” or something similar...which meant to off him.
I thought that he might kill both of them.

Saul was comic relief fun when watching Breaking Bad, but since we know his back story now, it is tragic and sad. Kim is really the only one who knows and loves him, and you can see it falling apart.

Would Saul kill those two guys? (in the future) I think he might.

Saul was comic relief fun when watching Breaking Bad, but since we know his back story now, it is tragic and sad. Kim is really the only one who knows and loves him, and you can see it falling apart.

Would Saul kill those two guys? (in the future) I think he might.
Not his strength doing it personally. Might be Waltesque as when he killed Krazy 8.

Reactions: McDad and JCP201
Just found out they shot Robert Forster's scene in episode 1 during the shoot for El Camino, months before filming of season 5 began. Pretty amazing forethought.
Did you listen to their podcast? It was a tight window with all the actors different schedules and their desire to be clandestine. They chartered a private jet to bring in Cranston from New York where he was doing a play and fitted a special bald cap. They were originally just going to do Forster’s voice instead of flying him to Albuquerque, but the director of El Camino asked them if they wanted to shoot the scene since they had discussed the Gene portion of BCS. I usually lose interest quickly in these filming discussions but Gilligan and his crew spin some fun stories.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Did you listen to their podcast? It was a tight window with all the actors different schedules and their desire to be clandestine. They chartered a private jet to bring in Cranston from New York where he was doing a play and fitted a special bald cap. They were originally just going to do Forster’s voice instead of flying him to Albuquerque, but the director of El Camino asked them if they wanted to shoot the scene since they had discussed the Gene portion of BCS. I usually lose interest quickly in these filming discussions but Gilligan and his crew spin some fun stories.

No I just saw a short featurette on youtube:

Reactions: malinoisvol
so far so good. i like where this season is going. really like where all the characters are right now....

i'm totally fascinated with the salamanca/gustavo deal...

it's kinda funny looking at it now, but Walt and Jessee were giant flies in the ointment...........lol....they screwed up a lot of plans for folks.....

Yeah I love Nacho but considering he’s not in BB he most likely doesn’t survive BCS. I suppose he could wind up in jail but, like you said, I don’t see it ending well for him.
Might be fatalities that Saul isn’t aware of? He thinks Lalo sent Walt and Jesse when we know that Lalo wouldn’t have taken the loss of his tiò and cousins lying down.

Yeah I love Nacho but considering he’s not in BB he most likely doesn’t survive BCS. I suppose he could wind up in jail but, like you said, I don’t see it ending well for him.
i could have sworn he was in BB??? is that right? now i feel like i need to go watch it again...

i could have sworn he was in BB??? is that right? now i feel like i need to go watch it again...
He wasn’t...just referenced. He could very well be alive and simply have gotten himself and his family out. No way Lalo’s alive tho.

Reactions: jakez4ut

No. He was briefly mentioned in "Better Call Saul", Season 2, episode 8: the first appearance of Saul. In this episode Walt and Jesse kidnap Saul and try to scare him and in this scene he mentions Nacho (Ignacio) and Lalo.

XSvOA6G.png

Reactions: jakez4ut

Him and Kim I both fear meet bad ends; though Kim I can more see she just flees.

Lalo called Domingo "ocho loco" when he folded holding a pair of 8's... Krazy-8... does he become an DEA informant soon?

VN Store

Back