Better Call Saul

Lalo is probably like the Salamanca's version of Mike. Head of security, investigator, ect. Only he's family with more authority.
Notice how his character goes from charming and warm to cold and menacing abruptly? Great acting. And very foreboding as a character.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Will start filming in a month, so no surprise.

I saw where Rhea Seehorn tweeted her arrival in ABQ to start filming last week, and it really disappointed me that we are having to wait this long for the next season. Was really hoping it was about time to start binging again.

Really is one of the best shows on TV.

BCS and everything else for me. Look at GOT's last epsiode. The worst writing on BCS is the best GOT can do. The only think that keeps me coming back to GOT is i'm invested.

Love it, but without the BB Easter eggs maybe not so much.
Agreed..I think it's a given this show wouldn't work without the BB storyline.

And as with most spinoffs, your almost obligated to bring aspects of the original.. So the two stories mesh... And fans love good Easter eggs..

I was thinking season 4 wouldn't be on Netflix till season 5 is finished.

AMC will probably do a series re-run in it's entirety before season 5. Remembering that, maybe Netflix will have it before the new season starts.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
It was announced Season 6 will be the last in 2021; which is pretty much what I expected.

VN Store

Back