Better Call Saul

I wonder about the ratings for this show? I personally like it just the way it is, but I notice there have been complaints that it moves too slow. (Want it to be more like BB)

The ratings are compariable to BB's ratings at the same respective points in their lifetimes; but then again BB was never a big ratings grab until it's final season, and specifically the final half season. The ratings jumped huge for the final 8 episodes.

Reactions: JCP201
Could be. We never see her in BB or even hear her name either I think? Somewhere her story gets wrapped up.

She gets disillusioned with being a solo practitioner, thinks pro-bono criminal work will keep her going, her and Jimmy begin drifting apart, then gets disillusioned with big lawfirm banking law, and participating in some slippin Jimmy shenanigans makes their relationship(and her work) exciting again.

My question back from season 1 has always been does she get killed because of Jimmy, or does she go to prison because of Jimmy. My guess is we'll find out her fate towards the end of the series.

I had a similar thought about what happens to her. I bet there are clues somewhere (perhaps in BB), that could help us determine what happens.

I wonder about the ratings for this show? I personally like it just the way it is, but I notice there have been complaints that it moves too slow. (Want it to be more like BB)
Those stupid "slow" complaints by stupid people with ADDled brains ruin everything great..

This show is perfect the way it is, it is for people who like to think. It is a genius character study, and needs to stay that way.

I freaking love Breaking Bad and it will remain my favorite of the two because it satisfies both the intellectually curious, and adrenaline junkie in me, but BCS in all reality, is an even better piece of art.

I had a similar thought about what happens to her. I bet there are clues somewhere (perhaps in BB), that could help us determine what happens.
I have thought that she might get away at the end of BCS like Jesse did BB...kind of the same thing only different. I hope they don't kill, or totally destroy her. There is redemption in the real world too, and room to tell that. Not everybody who goes off the moral edge ends up in hell forever.

I doubt it. Saul wasn’t a prominent enough character to have that kind of back story at the time to predict a love interest for an unknown spin off.

She thought he had bottled up those emotions.. Can't see her staying with him too much longer.
yeah, the light bulb went off for her right there.........she knows what she's really dealing with now.

Reactions: JCP201
yeah, that was cool....lol.

good episode. Mike is cold blooded, even if he doesn't really want to be. he is.
These writers and actors have a gift. No one creates tension in the absence of dialogue better than they do. And no one creates genuine affection from the audience for "bad guys" like they do. I was sad for Werner and Mike last night.

These writers and actors have a gift. No one creates tension in the absence of dialogue better than they do. And no one creates genuine affection from the audience for "bad guys" like they do. I was sad for Werner and Mike last night.
yeah, i felt the same. but gotta hand it to Mike. he dind't want to do it, knew it was going to suck. but he sucked it up and did what needed to be done for the greater good..........or something like that...lol.

Spoiler alert:

I felt like Mike knew if he allowed someone else to kill Werner, that it would be worse than a bullet to the head. (edit: and he could at least save his wife) Also, he ultimately showed Gus that even though he had sympathy and conscience, he would do a job if needed.

This episode was just sad to me in many ways. It brings us to where we were with Saul and Mike in Breaking Bad. Jimmy's con with the board fooled Kim (and me) Werner underestimated his boss and sadly, the innocent clerk died because of Werner's foolishness, and then we have Mike becoming our beloved hitman.

I love this show.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlipKidVol
I don't think Gus would have made it gory or bad for Werner, but they probably wouldn't have given Werner's wife a chance. Mike wanted to give Werner that at least.

Now we know why they were always walking down steps in the lab in BB and never had that elevator. I noticed they mentioned that elevator several times this season. That always stood out to me.

Lalo is probably like the Salamanca's version of Mike. Head of security, investigator, ect. Only he's family with more authority.

VN Store

Back