Better Call Saul

I rewatched season 4 the last week. I forgot temporarily how good this show is. Better than any other series I have watched the last few weeks. Excited about season 5 coming up. It may be the best season yet.

Season 5 premier I think is 23rd. Someone earlier in the thread was wondering when last year's season 4 would be on Netflix. That's the Sunday I was talking about. I haven't logged on this week, but I think season 4 should be on Netflix now.
The 24th...day after it airs on AMC.

The 24th...day after it airs on AMC.
They're doing a Sunday 23rd/Monday 24th two episode premiere the first week.

AMC announced today that the explosive new season of Better Call Saul will return with a special two-night premiere. Season 5 begins on Sunday, February 23 at 10/9c, with the second episode airing the following night, Monday February 24, in the show’s regular timeslot at 9/8c.

Better Call Saul Season 5 Premiere Date Revealed — Get a First Look

Final season starts in 13 minutes
Great episode. The opening segment at the Cinnabon with Jimmy is going to open another plot line that should be very interesting to watch. Plus I like how the new Salamanca character is written. He has a happy go lucky demeanor but is definitely a cunning individual.

I forgot to mention there is a small scene with the Robert Forster character again in it. Possibly his last screen role ?

I forgot to mention there is a small scene with the Robert Forster character again in it. Possibly his last screen role ?

Almost had to be. I wouldn't think this episode was filmed before El Camino, though they may have filmed his scenes for this episode at the same time as his scenes for El Camino.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I'm going to bet the obnoxious guy that made Saul isn't really anyone, and I'm going to bet Saul puts a gigantic scare into him.
Cool theory. It would be great to see Saul go from his cowardly con man demeanor to a person who can intimidate if needed.

Cool theory. It would be great to see Saul go from his cowardly con man demeanor to a person who can intimidate if needed.
If it’s a remnant of the Saul from Breaking Bad, I don’t think it’ll cease at intimidation. Remember the seedy lawyer’s sage legal advice to Walt was to “send Jesse to Chile” or something similar...which meant to off him.

VN Store

Back