Best news in a long time

I heard Phil Robertson (that is the dad, right?) make a statement on Rick and Bubba yesterday that deserves more attention. "I'm not scared of dying but I'm terrified of losing my rights"!!! Now granted some will say consider the source but that statement rings loud and true for us all. Hopefully sports (college sports in particular) can lead the way with minimum issues. Of course they'll be some but we simply must move on and deal with things as best we can.

Depends on what you mean by "football season". I don't consider Klatt any kind of authority on the subject.

Authority? No. I'm guessing he's plugged into the situation, though. Why you and a couple of others are so determined to shut down any optimism about college football season is beyond me.

I'm curious to see how the schools determine who the fans are that are allowed to attend? Students and team families only? People who donate a certain amount?

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I'm curious to see how the schools determine who the fans are that are allowed to attend? Students and team families only? People who donate a certain amount?

All that needs doing is Take Temps at the Gates! Damn what the He!! is the problem with these people? If you are Positive you will have an elevated temp. 100%. So tired of the FEAR being flung on us; and I know the why. Make us GIDDY for their coming vaccine. Without a Pandemic, no vaccine needed. See the plan? All BS.

All that needs doing is Take Temps at the Gates! Damn what the He!! is the problem with these people? If you are Positive you will have an elevated temp. 100%. So tired of the FEAR being flung on us; and I know the why. Make us GIDDY for their coming vaccine. Without a Pandemic, no vaccine needed. See the plan? All BS.
I agree but that's probably not going to happen.

VN Store

Back