Best news in a long time

Peep talking about their freedom are free to recognize the pandemic and alter their behavior in accordance with available facts.

Dumb answer, and you didn’t answer the second one.
Idk if they were or weren’t. I do know that flu deaths are down, coincidence?, and that this virus is real, very real. But the data doesn’t warrant shutting everything down and keep people from doing whatever they please...there’s more to this “virus” than what the eye meets.

Reactions: FBtime
Idk if they were or weren’t. I do know that flu deaths are down, coincidence?, and that this virus is real, very real. But the data doesn’t warrant shutting everything down and keep people from doing whatever they please...there’s more to this “virus” than what the eye meets.
You keep on outdoing yourself. Let me help you out... they weren’t. There’s a lot more than why meets the eye with the virus, but there isn’t a worldwide conspiracy to bring a group of people down.
Clearly you don’t know how to use quotation marks either

You keep on outdoing yourself. Let me help you out... they weren’t. There’s a lot more than why meets the eye with the virus, but there isn’t a worldwide conspiracy to bring a group of people down.
Clearly you don’t know how to use quotation marks either
Bro, before you attempt to insult someone, make sure you proof-read your own posts before you hit post. PS, how do you know that this virus isn’t being used for political gain?

Bro, before you attempt to insult someone, make sure you proof-read your own posts before you hit post. PS, how do you know that this virus isn’t being used for political gain?
It’s 100% going to be used for political gain because it’s a huge event and the government fumbled the response. That’s not the same as it being manufactured for political purposes. Why would republican governors in deep red states shut down their states to hurt a president they like? If you’re going to post nonsense conspiracies, at least post either semi plausible ones or really fun ones. This one is both boring and dumb.

It’s 100% going to be used for political gain because it’s a huge event and the government fumbled the response. That’s not the same as it being manufactured for political purposes. Why would republican governors in deep red states shut down their states to hurt a president they like? If you’re going to post nonsense conspiracies, at least post either semi plausible ones or really fun ones. This one is both boring and dumb.
People on the other aisle are the only ones who keep bringing up conspiracies, I’ve never once done that..I’ve also said numerous times that the virus is real.

People on the other aisle are the only ones who keep bringing up conspiracies, I’ve never once done that..I’ve also said numerous times that the virus is real.
Think I replied to the wrong one of you. You were arguing with the boring conspiracy theorist

I'm curious to see how the schools determine who the fans are that are allowed to attend? Students and team families only? People who donate a certain amount?

Fill the stands and wear mask if it has to be that way. Mask either work or they don't, if they don't work stop telling us to wear them, but if they do work everyone will be ok with mandatory mask, I had rather it be that way than limited fans or no fans to attend.

Are you serious? Keep that to yourself man. Really. People need to get real info on CV.
Don’t like it, too bad. Move on. I will post what I want without your permission. The video is disgusting. It needs to be seen and was relevant to the conversation. If it doesn’t fit your narrative or the one you support, maybe you should question that.

Newly Updated Admission Policy for Neyland Stadium

1. All Fans, including opposing teams fans, must wear a checkerboard face mask
2. All Fans must bring plenty of their own toilet paper (checkerboard not required)
3. Any liquor smuggled into the stadium must be 80% proof, which is proven to kill Covid-19, 20 & 21 and, increase your hollering level up by 2.5 decimal levels

Newly Updated Admission Policy for Neyland Stadium

1. All Fans, including opposing teams fans, must wear a checkerboard face mask
2. All Fans must bring plenty of their own toilet paper (checkerboard not required)
3. Any liquor smuggled into the stadium must be 80% proof, which is proven to kill Covid-19, 20 & 21 and, increase your hollering level up by 2.5 decimal levels

To point number 2, I might add please bring your own toilet cleaning supplies.
By the 4th quarter, those bathrooms are pretty disgusting

(Edited for a spelling mistake. The poor grammar is all mine)

May or may not happen. We will see when Septembers rolls around. At present, I think we will see maybe 25% of capacity in September with the possibility of expanding attendance in late October if the virus does not again explode. With what I saw this past weekend, I am afraid we will see a complete shut down off games in late October or November. If an effective safe vacc9ne can become available in sufficient numbers before then, we might see sports return to near normal. If both a vaccine and an effective treatment is developed, we will likely get back to normal near the first of the year. The economy will take longer to get back in the sing of things. My fear is the amount of debt that our country, including the National debt, will suffer for years unless we find additional revenues to offset the trillions of debt which we have/will accumulate because of this Pandemic.

VN Store

Back