Best news in a long time

All that needs doing is Take Temps at the Gates! Damn what the He!! is the problem with these people? If you are Positive you will have an elevated temp. 100%. So tired of the FEAR being flung on us; and I know the why. Make us GIDDY for their coming vaccine. Without a Pandemic, no vaccine needed. See the plan? All BS.
I’m beginning to think this is just an act you are playing. But, This is categorically false. At least hang your wild conspiracy theory on a half truth or something.

Authority? No. I'm guessing he's plugged into the situation, though. Why you and a couple of others are so determined to shut down any optimism about college football season is beyond me.

Why are you so concerned about my opinion (which you misrepresented btw)? You're making the choice to be all upset over an opinion, that's not on me.

That's on you.

All that needs doing is Take Temps at the Gates! Damn what the He!! is the problem with these people? If you are Positive you will have an elevated temp. 100%. So tired of the FEAR being flung on us; and I know the why. Make us GIDDY for their coming vaccine. Without a Pandemic, no vaccine needed. See the plan? All BS.
That's not entirely accurate. You could be asymptomatic and potentially spread the virus

I heard Phil Robertson (that is the dad, right?) make a statement on Rick and Bubba yesterday that deserves more attention. "I'm not scared of dying but I'm terrified of losing my rights"!!! Now granted some will say consider the source but that statement rings loud and true for us all. Hopefully sports (college sports in particular) can lead the way with minimum issues. Of course they'll be some but we simply must move on and deal with things as best we can.
Gif of south park, they're trying to take our jobs. I love folks afraid of something that they prolly never had in the first place.

Last edited:
America is catching on to all the fearmongering, some wildly overplayed all of this. The CDC don't know much more than anyone else. The modeling for this was worst case scenario crap, the numbers continue to go down in the states that have been open, we should all be happy about that. The scientist are slowly relenting and coming around to the fact. But some still want to try to keep Americans inside. America as a whole is ready to open. If you don't want to join us stay inside. God Bless and GBO!!!!!

America is catching on to all the fearmongering, some wildly overplayed all of this. The CDC don't know much more than anyone else. The modeling for this was worst case scenario crap, the numbers continue to go down in the states that have been open, we should all be happy about that. The scientist are slowly relenting and coming around to the fact. But some still want to try to keep Americans inside. America as a whole is ready to open. If you don't want to join us stay inside. God Bless and GBO!!!!!
Wouldn't that be the prudent thing to ?! Err on the side of caution ?! There isn't enough known about this virus for anyone to speak with any level of certainty. It's a fluid situation. Until a vaccine is developed, folks should be cautious. What fearmongering ?! That you could potentially die ?! That has been borne out.

Wouldn't that be the prudent thing to ?! Err on the side of caution ?! There isn't enough known about this virus for anyone to speak with any level of certainty. It's a fluid situation. Until a vaccine is developed, folks should be cautious. What fearmongering ?! That you could potentially die ?! That has been borne out.
Lol seriously?

Wow. What fear mongering? Are you being serious?

The CDC report that came out yesterday that the news media is scrupulously ignoring was a clear indicator that we would have football WITH fans, since it is now readily apparent that the virus is a fraction as deadly as advertised. If this report had been known the second week in March we'd have never pulled the plug on life to begin with.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

I’ll remain cautiously optimistic. This is one guy’s opinion so I’m not completely convinced that it’s going to go down like this. I’m hopeful for at least a full SEC Schedule season being played. Sucks to lose the Oklahoma game if it goes that way, but better than nothing.

Reactions: kcvols1

VN Store

Back