Backyard Bird Watchers

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
Living in Southern Cali, if we left the deck doors open, we could because of no bugs, View attachment 489538 View attachment 489539 they regularly visited indoors.
Did they **** everywhere? My wife left the door cracked and one of the Wrens living in the wreath got in the house. **** about 4 or 5 times in the 2 minutes it was flying around. Guess it could have been stress induced.

TOUCHDOWN!!TN

Did they **** everywhere? My wife left the door cracked and one of the Wrens living in the wreath got in the house. **** about 4 or 5 times in the 2 minutes it was flying around. Guess it could have been stress induced.
Sure, squirted like a duck just real small. They were a crowd pleaser until one flew into a ceiling fan! I had turned it off but was still coasting to a stop. Wack, dropped like a rock, my girls were going to crucify me for killing the little guy. Wife held it in her hands and sure enough it came back to life. That ended all the fun !
Pic is her holding poor fella D3CC3DA0-910A-4DDA-9F87-C30ACA9D5716.jpeg

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Reminds me of my house in Virginia. We had this huge living room window facing the morning sun that would reflect the sky/trees opposite of it, and at least once a week a robin would fly into it and die. Pretty sad.

VN Store