Aviation Discussion

Tri-CitiesVol

I’m sure they probably have smaller versions planned, but the problem I see with the V-280 is how big of an LZ it would need, especially in multi-ship operations. Looks pretty thicc.

Tri-CitiesVol

Well, I guess you can't everything you want...…..;);)
Haha, he wanted Apaches but none were available for COs. He finished second on the OML and still didn’t get his pick.

I’m a little bummed that TN only has 60s. I missed the 58 by just a couple years and it would’ve certainly been my first choice. Guns next, though 🤙🏻

rs16

Haha, he wanted Apaches but none were available for COs. He finished second on the OML and still didn’t get his pick.

I’m a little bummed that TN only has 60s. I missed the 58 by just a couple years and it would’ve certainly been my first choice. Guns next, though 🤙🏻
I know there were Cobras here at TYS in the 90s. One was an aircraft I actually flew in VN in 1970.

JustFunnN'Orange

Kicked back on the beach
A few yrs back I owned a Cessna 172. A few day ago I was cleaning out a closet and found the original owners manual. Is there a way to find who owns the plane now by the tail number??
The owners manual need to be back with the plane. I've totally forgotten why I ever removed it.

VFLBerg

Senior Citizen
A few yrs back I owned a Cessna 172. A few day ago I was cleaning out a closet and found the original owners manual. Is there a way to find who owns the plane now by the tail number??
The owners manual need to be back with the plane. I've totally forgotten why I ever removed it.
Check then registration number on the FAA website. It should show current registered owner info.

Tri-CitiesVol

You can search the tail number, but they could’ve changed it, I believe.

Tri-CitiesVol

I know there were Cobras here at TYS in the 90s. One was an aircraft I actually flew in VN in 1970.
After the Cobras they got the 58D because of the state’s cav regiment. When the Army decided to retire the KW warrior and pull Apaches to active component, a bunch of 60s were repurposed to the NG. We ended up as a medevac unit.

VN Store

Sponsors