Aviation Discussion

Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah, Ga. SO MUCH NICER than Daleville, Alabama !!! Very old school.

I’m jelli. You ever come down to the museum here? I love when I see Vietnam class reunions and I kinda just tag along and listen to their stories.

I’m jelli. You ever come down to the museum here? I love when I see Vietnam class reunions and I kinda just tag along and listen to their stories.

We went to the museum a few years ago on the way back from PCB. First time I ever set foot on Rucker.

VHPA reunion in Atlanta July 4th week.....lots of tall tales to be heard. :)

ATC, if you’re around, do you happen to know the closest MMPI location to Fort Rucker? The one they gave me was for Charlotte and he told me to call my POC for a new location but she won’t get back to me.

ATC, if you’re around, do you happen to know the closest MMPI location to Fort Rucker? The one they gave me was for Charlotte and he told me to call my POC for a new location but she won’t get back to me.

I really don’t know. I did mine at Atlanta Center. When I was going through they scheduled all of that stuff at the closest facility to your address. If you’re down at Rucker then maybe Montgomery is the closest.

You might try asking on pointsixtyfive.com
It’s got a decently active forum.

I really don’t know. I did mine at Atlanta Center. When I was going through they scheduled all of that stuff at the closest facility to your address. If you’re down at Rucker then maybe Montgomery is the closest.

I’ll give it a shot.

I never did read the backstory on that. Where did he come from to get out on the runway?

Don't know, but I imagine it could have been from a ton of different places. If you really want to run out onto an airport runway, I don't think it's that difficult to actually do. At ATL and most airports there are road all around the airport grounds. He probably just scaled a fence and took off.

Reactions: 2 people

I ended up driving ten hours on the day I got off after the 4th, but I was able to get the MMPI done at Montgomery (shoutout to Ms. Ellison) and flight physical in Anniston. A doctor there was able to get me in when I called that morning after my physical was cancelled in Enterprise. Couldn’t have gotten it done in the 90 day window without those two people.

Reactions: 1 person
There’s a few good admin types out there, glad you found some of them. Hope your MMPI went well.

Felt no crazier walking out than when I walked in. How long does it take to get the results?

Maybe a month I think. I remember calling a HR rep to ask if I passed and she told me that if I hadn’t heard anything it meant I passed.

I saw a B-52 flying yesterday at a very high level of altitude over the coast. Just one, which I thought was weird. The Marines have been running a lot of exercises this week. There’s an airport nearby where Blackhawks, Seahawks and Ospreys always fuel up, and then they fly southeast over the ocean.

VN Store

Back