Automobilia etc....

They were simply over powered. Whats funny is they get right behind me and I can see them straining to see what just beat them. Yup. A lexus sedan. Lol

Attachments

• 20200908_220248.jpg
    20200908_220248.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: Vjcvette
Those cars weigh like nothing. Mine weighs like 4200lbs. All the sound deafening materials and over engineering makes it heavier than usual. I did destroy the exhaust on it though. The car has four cats. Only the primary are monitored. I cut the secondary out all the way back. Put an x pipe in and true dual all the way back. Sounds the way it should have out of the box. If I'm sporting a V8, I want to hear it. Right?

Those cars weigh like nothing. Mine weighs like 4200lbs. All the sound deafening materials and over engineering makes it heavier than usual. I did destroy the exhaust on it though. The car has four cats. Only the primary are monitored. I cut the secondary out all the way back. Put an x pipe in and true dual all the way back. Sounds the way it should have out of the box. If I'm sporting a V8, I want to hear it. Right?
I would say so

You're correct. 1UR 4.6 liter. They didn't make many. I think in the last year you had to order it. It has an adjustable sport suspension and 8 speed tranny. Other than that its a 350.

Daily-23-11-600x603.jpg

Old guy here.... 73
Currently, driving 2018 Mercedes E300 and a 2010 Nissan Murano. Two really different vehicles. Love my E class. Plenty of power for me, great features, switch on the fly from econ to comfort to sport or sport Plus for various driving conditions. Parks itself if you are willing to give up the steering wheel, brakes when someone cuts you off. Yep it's going to keep this old guy on the road a lot longer. And when self driving vehicles are fully available the baby boomers will always be on the road.

Short automotive backgound: Decades ago I worked on a dirt track pit crew, helped rebuild a 1937 Lincoln zepher with a V-12 (that was one heavy vehicle) and I rebuilt or built many engines and transmissions in my early years.

As an old guy I laugh every time I see one of those honda's with the large exhaust bottoming out on a speed bump.

Momma wants a Tesla question is do I get to keep my MB that's the real point of contention. 40 plus years together we'll figure it out. Bye bye Murano... :)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back