Automobilia etc....

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
So I might be forced into the used car market. Ugh. My daughter's car may need a new transmission and I'm not sure the value of the car warrants paying to fix it. Have I mentioned I hate buying cars? lol.
It doesn't have to be hard.

Having said that, you've hit the market at a really bad time. Used car values are through the roof right now. Pandemic really interrupted supply and plenty of people with stimulus money in their pockets.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It doesn't have to be hard.

Having said that, you've hit the market at a really bad time. Used car values are through the roof right now. Pandemic really interrupted supply and plenty of people with stimulus money in their pockets.
Yeah, that's what I've been told. I'm the king of good timing. lol.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Obviously I don’t expect you to buy from me, but I can at least help ya with the details of the deal
If you have something you think I might be interested in, hit me up. I hope to know in a few days whether her car is fixable or not. I took it to another mechanic yesterday and it might not be the transmission after all. 🤞

BennesseeVols

It's a happy enchilada
If you have something you think I might be interested in, hit me up. I hope to know in a few days whether her car is fixable or not. I took it to another mechanic yesterday and it might not be the transmission after all. 🤞
Not sure what you're looking for, but if she can drive a manual i'm selling my jeep LJ and my Mazdaspeed3. They're both 6 speeds.

VN Store

Sponsors