Automobilia etc....

And no offense to the author, but the Legend was for grown ups. Let's have a modern version of that. I admit that I haven't bought a Lexus RC, so it's not like I'm really a customer. I'm just glad some of people are out there building cars. I shouldn't knock them. Cars for men, not so much.

And no offense to the author, but the Legend was for grown ups. Let's have a modern version of that. I admit that I haven't bought a Lexus RC, so it's not like I'm really a customer. I'm just glad some of people are out there building cars. I shouldn't knock them. Cars for men, not so much.

The TLX occupies the part of the segment the Legend was in. I actually saw a 2nd Gen legend a couple of weeks ago. 30 years on, still a great looking car.

And why can’t they make it in a 2 door coupe like the old integras? I still wonder why not.

It would likely sell poorly. They didn’t discontinue the civic(which the integra gets its platform from) coupe a few years ago because they were selling too many.

Tint question: is ceramic really worth the 250% price over traditional film? I have multiple quotes, and one guy a friend recommended (30+ y experience) says the ceramic is a waste of money.

Another tint question: for DIY head/taillights, film or spray? Is it necessary to remove the light housing or is taping ok?

Another tint question: for DIY head/taillights, film or spray? Is it necessary to remove the light housing or is taping ok?
I would suggest not doing either personally, but I'd go with film because you can remove it.

Plus being painted may hurt trade in value.

I would suggest not doing either personally, but I'd go with film because you can remove it.

Plus being painted may hurt trade in value.
After two failed attempts to get the film perfect, it just wouldn't contour around the curve on top of the tail lights without rippling. So, I peeled it, cleaned them up real well, and used the VHT Night shades paint with several coats of clear coat on top. I'll let it cure for a couple of days before polishing, but they turned out perfect.

Yeah. $52k with destination. I think they will sell them with no trouble. I don’t love that it lacks moonroof, heated wheel and ventilated seats among other features. I know it sounds goofy, but if this is supposed to be the premium version of the Civic Type-R I would have liked more premium feature.

The Golf R has all of the above plus AWD and is $5k less.

Yeah. $52k with destination. I think they will sell them with no trouble. I don’t love that it lacks moonroof, heated wheel and ventilated seats among other features. I know it sounds goofy, but if this is supposed to be the premium version of the Civic Type-R I would have liked more premium feature.

The Golf R has all of the above plus AWD and is $5k less.
Exactly, except it’s not premium except in name. Huge disappointment

VN Store

Back