Automobilia etc....

Nerd-Vol

It’s a good looking car. They’re fun to drive.
It’s the car I really wanted when I bought my Si in 2019, but didn’t fit my budget. Glad I was able to circle back and get one. I get why it is the benchmark in its class. It does everything very well. I will say that the civic was notably bigger in terms of backseat and trunk space without having to lay down rear seats.

Nerd-Vol

How much will it likely deprecate in 4 years? I know used car prices have been somewhat out of the the traditional norm lately - is that likely to continue? Is leasing a better option for the “new car every 4 years “ strategy?

I will likely consider switching to a lease on the next cycle. I think it will be to my benefit as I start looking towards high line brands with steep depreciation and expensive maintenance.

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
How much will it likely deprecate in 4 years? I know used car prices have been somewhat out of the the traditional norm lately - is that likely to continue? Is leasing a better option for the “new car every 4 years “ strategy?
There's no telling. It will depend on new vehicle production. Having said that, it will be at least 2 years before you see significant ground stock on dealer lots....probably longer.

Firebirdparts

Best tackle for his weight the old school ever had
It sure does. Is it supposed to be a track car?
I guess I will have to read up on that.
by the way, I am in Europe and did a couple laps on the Nurburgring. Rented a Renault Clio RS there at RSR Nurburg. They opened at 530 pm and somebody barrel rolled one at about 540. I wasn’t even on the track yet when they closed it. But they got it open in time. It was fast and scary for sure.

YankeeVol

This is the way
It sure does. Is it supposed to be a track car?
I guess I will have to read up on that.
by the way, I am in Europe and did a couple laps on the Nurburgring. Rented a Renault Clio RS there at RSR Nurburg. They opened at 530 pm and somebody barrel rolled one at about 540. I wasn’t even on the track yet when they closed it. But they got it open in time. It was fast and scary for sure.
They have 2 non street legal versions

VN Store