Arnett to transfer?

Shane Morris @S_Morris12 2h
Reply RetweetedRetweet
“@AGallaugher15: @S_Morris12 #989 the phrase "Morris to Arnett for a touchdown!" would become legendary” I like that!!.. Hah @_ArnettDoWork

Retweeted by KOOL KI

That's pretty sad about his dad! That said, he's going to be missed. Arnett looked to be a star slot WR in the making. It can never help your team to lose a guy like Arnett no matter who we have coming in.

Shane Morris @S_Morris12 2h
Reply RetweetedRetweet
“@AGallaugher15: @S_Morris12 #989 the phrase "Morris to Arnett for a touchdown!" would become legendary” I like that!!.. Hah @_ArnettDoWork

Retweeted by KOOL KI

Clearly the smoking gun.

Not a good team mate for any of the receivers..

But these posters obviously think they know more than you do LWS.

I don't. I agree with you. It's called being a good teammate for a reason.

I wish D'anthony and his father nothing but the best.

My thoughts are with him and his father. It's the right move, but it seems like this program can't catch a break.

I know Pig is coming in, but I would feel a lot better if we were still in for Bowles..he is a beast

Is it just me or does UT have a really difficult time holding onto players? I know it happens to all teams but jeez. But I promise you Zach Rogers will stay his 5 years here.

Seriously? I don't think a facepalm even covers this one.

I am sorry to hear it but certainly understandable considering the circumstances. We wish the young man well in his future endeavors!

"Bray & Hunter & Rogers & Arnett....is that even fair?" Great quote

Wide receiver is a position of strength for us so we will charge on with da plan

I am sorry to hear it but certainly understandable considering the circumstances. We wish the young man well in his future endeavors!

"Bray & Hunter & Rogers & Arnett....is that even fair?" Great quote

Wide receiver is a position of strength for us so we will charge on with da plan

Bray and Hunter and Rogers and Dallas and "The Pig" and Croom and and and.........

I wouldn't blame him a bit. They wouldn't throw him the ball this year. Lets be real. I sure hate to see him go but could not blame him a bit. Just about everytime they threw to him , it was a catch.(all three)

Should've been getting 10 targets a game by mid-season in my opinion.

Reactions: 1 person

It isn't. We have no depth at all. Yeah we have some talent coming in this recruiting class, but in terms of experience, we have DR, Hunter if healthy, and then not a whole lot. That's why DR was our only target for the majority of this year.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back