Arnett to transfer?

There have been discussions...

Should hear something official soon.

It is more his father than anything, but CB leaving didn't help. Made it easier to go.

Wow this is a very credible link!I opened it expecting a member of the media instead it's a kid who goes to UT.

Reactions: 8 people
Really, dont wouldnt you transfer? His career will be wasted here.

That's interesting. What proof have you of that?

Next fall, he would have the best passer in the SEC throwing him the ball. After that, either Worley or Peterman more than likely. Right now at least the O is pass happy.

Reactions: 2 people
Scratch that.

"We've confirmed through the family that Arnett is going to seek his release. His father has been sick and it has worsened over the last several months and weeks.

Tennessee has yet to comment on it."

-Volquest

Last edited:
he came here bc of coach bagett. I don't blame him.

I doubt he decided on a school to spend the most important years of his life because he liked his position coach a lot.. The rumor for the transfer had something to do with a sickness in his family.. His dad I believe.. And that rumor has been swirling for a couple of months now.

Well, that could be a new schollie opening up.. Dallas and all of the new receivers coming in will fill in nicely.. That part of the offense won't skip a beat.

Unless his dad's condition has gotten worse, Arnett posted after the UK game that he wasn't going anywhere. I believe they even posted it on govolsxtra at one point. I hope he stays because he has really good hands and adds another weapon on offense.

Unless his dad's condition has gotten worse, Arnett posted after the UK game that he wasn't going anywhere. I believe they even posted it on govolsxtra at one point. I hope he stays because he has really good hands and adds another weapon on offense.

His dad has gotten worse, and he is leaving. Dooley will release him.

VN Store

Back