Arnett to transfer?

But seriously... my best friend's dad just died last week, unexpectedly, at the age of 56. He [Arnett] needs to go be with his family.

Reactions: 4 people
Is it just me or does UT have a really difficult time holding onto players? I know it happens to all teams but jeez. But I promise you Zach Rogers will stay his 5 years here.

Reactions: 2 people
That's interesting. What proof have you of that?

Next fall, he would have the best passer in the SEC throwing him the ball. After that, either Worley or Peterman more than likely. Right now at least the O is pass happy.

aaron murray doesn't play for u t

Sigh. Yet another very important recruit is off the team. Man I'm tired of reading stories like this. I wish him well and hope his father's situation improves if that is indeed the reason, but wow, we cannot seem to keep our head above water. I was really looking forward to seeing DA play next year.

Well...I wish him the best. I can't imagine being that young and having a parent sick like that. It's heart breaking. Hopefully he'll get to spend time with his dad.

Good thing he isn't the best passer then.

Did someone say "best passer"?

invisiblesacknewton.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I wouldn't blame him a bit. They wouldn't throw him the ball this year. Lets be real. I sure hate to see him go but could not blame him a bit. Just about everytime they threw to him , it was a catch.(all three)

I wouldn't blame him a bit. They wouldn't throw him the ball this year. Lets be real. I sure hate to see him go but could not blame him a bit. Just about everytime they threw to him , it was a catch.(all three)

Cool post. He was a true freshman and caught a lot of passes. Granted, I have no earthly idea on the planet why Z. Rogers keeps playing at all, much less starting, but Arnett can't complain about minutes or opportunities. Hell, with the QB play we had out there for a good chunk of the season, the fact anyone caught a pass is a miracle.

That's not why he's leaving.

Cool post. He was a true freshman and caught a lot of passes. Granted, I have no earthly idea on the planet why Z. Rogers keeps playing at all, much less starting, but Arnett can't complain about minutes or opportunities. Hell, with the QB play we had out there for a good chunk of the season, the fact anyone caught a pass is a miracle.

the other Rogers is more an issue with DA than Z Rogers

I don't blame him one bit. Family comes first. Best of luck to you DA and I truly hope your father gets well.

VN Store

Back