'20 AR ATH Blayne Toll (Arkansas commit)

NW Ark, Hot Springs, and Heber Springs are really nice. Trout Fishing on Little Red and White River is fun. Thats about it

One of the most peaceful areas in all the world. Very low-key paradise...

Kid may end up being great, but his level of competition is boo boo.

This right here is probably most important factor when it comes to Arkansas athletes.

The level of competition in this state is nowhere near what it is in Texas, Tennessee, or Georgia. Only thing close would be Pulaski Academy and a couple schools in the North West Arkansas area. This guys faces Arkansas 2A competition.

Not trying to say this guy is not an athlete. It just difficult to evaluate him based on games.

The highlights I’m seeing look ok, I see his measurables but I’d rather have grimes for a project.

Dee Beckwith and this kid Toll are probably the two best Jumbo athletes we have the ability to actually get sign.

Toll isn't very physical yet, but his range and instincts are outstanding.

His measurables are every bit as good as Grimes plus he's a better football player.
He's played QB/WR/RB/S/DE all effectively.
Toll>.......>......> Grimes

This right here is probably most important factor when it comes to Arkansas athletes.

The level of competition in this state is nowhere near what it is in Texas, Tennessee, or Georgia. Only thing close would be Pulaski Academy and a couple schools in the North West Arkansas area. This guys faces Arkansas 2A competition.

Not trying to say this guy is not an athlete. It just difficult to evaluate him based on games.
100%. The classifications in Arkansas are extremely different as well. 2A in Arkansas is MAYBE equivalent to 1A in Tennessee. It's a stretch even saying that.

Dee Beckwith and this kid Toll are probably the two best Jumbo athletes we have the ability to actually get sign.

Toll isn't very physical yet, but his range and instincts are outstanding.

His measurables are every bit as good as Grimes plus he's a better football player.
He's played QB/WR/RB/S/DE all effectively.
Toll>.......>......> Grimes
Yea I like this kid. Looks smooth out there even with how much bigger he is than most of the other kids.

He’s one you get in the program, build his body up, and he’s ready to contribute in 2-3 years.

If we pull this kid, Ox, Beckwith, and Perry. That puts us at 229.50...13 points from 4 commits lol. Anyways, 4 spots left. If we don't fill these with higher ranked kids, then it's definitely a subpar year.

Since Arkansas is pretty much about to shut the program down maybe we can try and get Trey Knox
to transfer here since we're gonna need some revievers next year?

VN Store

Back