'20 AR ATH Blayne Toll (Arkansas commit)

Vol_n_LR

Kid may end up being great, but his level of competition is boo boo.
This right here is probably most important factor when it comes to Arkansas athletes.

The level of competition in this state is nowhere near what it is in Texas, Tennessee, or Georgia. Only thing close would be Pulaski Academy and a couple schools in the North West Arkansas area. This guys faces Arkansas 2A competition.

Not trying to say this guy is not an athlete. It just difficult to evaluate him based on games.

LittleVol

The highlights I’m seeing look ok, I see his measurables but I’d rather have grimes for a project.
Dee Beckwith and this kid Toll are probably the two best Jumbo athletes we have the ability to actually get sign.

Toll isn't very physical yet, but his range and instincts are outstanding.

His measurables are every bit as good as Grimes plus he's a better football player.
He's played QB/WR/RB/S/DE all effectively.
Toll>.......>......> Grimes

White Bread

This right here is probably most important factor when it comes to Arkansas athletes.

The level of competition in this state is nowhere near what it is in Texas, Tennessee, or Georgia. Only thing close would be Pulaski Academy and a couple schools in the North West Arkansas area. This guys faces Arkansas 2A competition.

Not trying to say this guy is not an athlete. It just difficult to evaluate him based on games.
100%. The classifications in Arkansas are extremely different as well. 2A in Arkansas is MAYBE equivalent to 1A in Tennessee. It's a stretch even saying that.

Dee Beckwith and this kid Toll are probably the two best Jumbo athletes we have the ability to actually get sign.

Toll isn't very physical yet, but his range and instincts are outstanding.

His measurables are every bit as good as Grimes plus he's a better football player.
He's played QB/WR/RB/S/DE all effectively.
Toll>.......>......> Grimes
Yea I like this kid. Looks smooth out there even with how much bigger he is than most of the other kids.

He’s one you get in the program, build his body up, and he’s ready to contribute in 2-3 years.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Yea I like this kid. Looks smooth out there even with how much bigger he is than most of the other kids.

He’s one you get in the program, build his body up, and he’s ready to contribute in 2-3 years.
Like Darrell Taylor.

VN Store

Sponsors