Any updates on Tillman?

If I had to bet the farm on it, I’d say he’s out. We just don’t seem to get breaks when it comes to these kinds of things.

Less than 100 yards against Pitt and that was with 15 attempts by Hooker thrown in too. Our run game is not what some here think. I do think we'll run more sweep type plays than the power type runs we've been seeing from here on out, which SHOULD help.
You know they were stacking the box, daring Hooker to beat them throwing the ball.

Okay. I have probably watched more Tennessee football than you ever have.

I was also flamed on this board for telling everyone early on how terrible of a P5 QB JG was and i was literally banned over that **** lol. We Vol fans don't like to hear the truth it seems.

We can not lose this game period and I'm not convinced Florida's dline is as bad as they have looked so far.

Considering how one dimensionsal we looked against Pitt, there is PLENTY reason to be concerned when our best wideout is injured/not playing.
Hurry up and pat yourself on the back one more time your Mamma's calling you up for supper.

Okay. I have probably watched more Tennessee football than you ever have.

I was also flamed on this board for telling everyone early on how terrible of a P5 QB JG was and i was literally banned over that **** lol. We Vol fans don't like to hear the truth it seems.

We can not lose this game period and I'm not convinced Florida's dline is as bad as they have looked so far.

Considering how one dimensionsal we looked against Pitt, there is PLENTY reason to be concerned when our best wideout is injured/not playing.
You ain’t been watching the games then. You don’t give up 286 yards on the ground to a team you should dominate and be good.

Doubtful. No one was more critical of JG than me and I was never banned. If you were banned then you crossed the jackass line somewhere... I find that completely believable.

Right. UT is awful. What they've done so far is pure illusion and proves "nothing". UF otoh is a great team with better players everywhere... that just haven't played to potential. You post like a troll.

Of course. No one else is any good. They're all worthless, talentless bums. You're a "great" fan having watched all that UT football.

You ain’t been watching the games then. You don’t give up 286 yards on the ground to a team you should dominate and be good.
You just don't get it. You aren't permitted to make those kinds of associations. Now if we're talking about UT making all kinds of mistakes vs Pitt on the road and still finding a way to win because they were easily the better team... well that's a cause for concern. So what if a team with ONE win vs an FBS team (3-9 Temple) over the last two years... whose composite team talent according to 247 is 65th in the country... ran all over them and should have beaten them in the Swamp. That doesn't mean anything.

Tillman's a great player and I wish he were playing. But if Ventrell Miller is out, that's a bigger blow to Florida due to their lack of quality depth than Tillman's absence will be for Tennessee since there's less of a drop off down the depth chart.

Reactions: jackaro
UF’s run defense imploded when Ventrill Miller went out. He’s the key to their front 7. I’ve read he may play. He was upgrade from doubtful/out to questionable.

UF’s run defense imploded when Ventrill Miller went out. He’s the key to their front 7. I’ve read he may play. He was upgrade from doubtful/out to questionable.
He had a limited practice today. He may play, but how much and at what percent is too be determined. When he first got hurt they said he could be out till October.

Reactions: DD4ME
I feel like your grandparents let you win at checkers too often.

I competed in high level chess tournaments as a kid actually.

Why do a lot of you like to attack someone with legitimate concerns?

I'm nothing close to a negavol like you see to think. I'm just being realistic. We lost our best offensive player besides Hooker and Florida is in game 4 with a brand new head coach, already beat a ranked team and is loaded with 4 star talent.

Some of you are just delusional and too easily threatened. Any rational person should be a little concerned.

Reactions: EasternVol
This thread is proof that some of our fans are spineless. Stop looking for every reason that Tennessee can lose this game. Tennessee is and should be favored.

Did anyone say we are going to lose this game? I have big money on bet mgm on the Vols outright winning actually. Was going to bet the spread until Tilman got hurt.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Why do Tennessee fans continue to underestimate Florida every year? You think they don't have enough talent to beat us??? Gtfo lol. They aren't and never will be Vanderbilt.

I won't believe we can dominate their dline until i see it with my own eyes.

It's only week 4 and they have a first year head coach who we have no idea yet if is a decent football coach or not.

Anything can happen with a team in Florida's current situation. I would not judge them based on what we have seen so far. And remember, they still beat Utah.
You are so right. Amazing how many UT fans are getting sucked in. Florida has really good talent. And who have we beaten. A team that was down to their 3rd string QB. We better show up ready for a fight, cause if we don’t they’ll hand it to us.

VN Store

Back