An Open letter to Gamecock fans

Dear Nimrods,

I would like to take this time out of my busy schedule to tell you how much not only Tennessee fans, but most college football fans feel about your program. YOU SUCK!!! I dont mean just a little suckage but you dominate in the category of suckdome. I mean, what have you all really accomplished in the world of College Football? Really!! Have you won an SEC title? NC?
You have some of the most ignorant fans in the country when it comes to Football. How can you even consider yourselves a viable program? You're not and never will be a Powerhouse. You cant sniff the jockstraps of Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and now Florida. Still, you talk crap like you have done something. You will always be a notch in the win belt, for the big time programs in the SEC. You are an annoyance and not a threat.
Stand down little man of the SEC. You aint ______!! Also, take that damn cock crow and shove it!! Nobody wants to hear that stupid ass crap. It is the most absurd rally cry ever, URR-U-URR-U-URRRRRR. Which one of you brain children came up with that?
Why dont you go ahead and leave the SEC. The Big East would be a better fit for your style of Football. Still, you would only finish 4th or 5th in the division. Why? Cause you suck!!
Also, stop using USC, you are South Carolina. There is only one USC and its in California. You need to know your role and it is being a stepping stone for the rest of the SEC. Like it or not, your program is a joke, and a bad joke at that.
You can continue to come on here and talk crap but thats all you can do and will ever be able to do cause your pathetic team will never to be able to back-up your dung. You would be better to stay over on Cockytalk with the other Baron Munchausens on that board.
I cant believe Ive spent this much time rambling on about your insignificant program. I only do so because of your delusional fan base and the fact that I hate the Gamechickens. Yes! Thats the perfect name for your team. That fits you team and fanbase very well.
Well, I need to go back to work. Remember, If you didnt understand my message:

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!
Is that how you deal with the dumpster fire program??? I get it the glory days are over, but if it makes you feel better preach on bro!!!

Feelings appear to have been hurt Slice

It’s not like you were wrong then......or now.....Tennessee has a championship history. SoCar has nothing. Tennessee changes coaches in an effort to return to that level. SoCar is happy to upset a GA every now and then and make a bowl game.

They should ask themselves how long Muschamp has been there, why he’s not on the hot seat, and would he still be employed at Tennessee?

The reality is that we came down to their level and at some point we’re leaving. For them this is the best they can ever hope for.

Shouldn't that have been suckdom rather than suckdome? You do get extra points for suckage however.

Tell me where I have shown any ounce of harshness towards any Tennessee poster on this board. Also, how can you say we are irrelevant to college football? I mean, c'mon.
Nicest opposing fans I have ever met were from SC, took me and my GF to dinner at ye olde steak house where we met a huge group of SC boosters including a former QB (forgot name) and Tannyhill. Everyone was super polite in exchanging very friendly banter. This in exchange for a ride because there was no cabs available.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back