An Open letter to Gamecock fans

CountVolcula

Eternal Vol
Dear Nimrods,

I would like to take this time out of my busy schedule to tell you how much not only Tennessee fans, but most college football fans feel about your program. YOU SUCK!!! I dont mean just a little suckage but you dominate in the category of suckdome. I mean, what have you all really accomplished in the world of College Football? Really!! Have you won an SEC title? NC?
You have some of the most ignorant fans in the country when it comes to Football. How can you even consider yourselves a viable program? You're not and never will be a Powerhouse. You cant sniff the jockstraps of Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and now Florida. Still, you talk crap like you have done something. You will always be a notch in the win belt, for the big time programs in the SEC. You are an annoyance and not a threat.
Stand down little man of the SEC. You aint ______!! Also, take that damn cock crow and shove it!! Nobody wants to hear that stupid ass crap. It is the most absurd rally cry ever, URR-U-URR-U-URRRRRR. Which one of you brain children came up with that?
Why dont you go ahead and leave the SEC. The Big East would be a better fit for your style of Football. Still, you would only finish 4th or 5th in the division. Why? Cause you suck!!
Also, stop using USC, you are South Carolina. There is only one USC and its in California. You need to know your role and it is being a stepping stone for the rest of the SEC. Like it or not, your program is a joke, and a bad joke at that.
You can continue to come on here and talk crap but thats all you can do and will ever be able to do cause your pathetic team will never to be able to back-up your dung. You would be better to stay over on Cockytalk with the other Baron Munchausens on that board.
I cant believe Ive spent this much time rambling on about your insignificant program. I only do so because of your delusional fan base and the fact that I hate the Gamechickens. Yes! Thats the perfect name for your team. That fits you team and fanbase very well.
Well, I need to go back to work. Remember, If you didnt understand my message:

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!

Last edited:
Wow! Man I am all Vol but come on. We as Vol fans make delusional comments too. Rooting for a team no matter which one is a right that we have earned due to the fact that we live in the good ole' USA. Cut them some slack. As long as its not one of the big three let them have their day. We are 3-4 and lost to them last year. Just let they guys show them how we roll on the field. It's a football game. Not life and death. My home, my truck, my child and my shirt all have the power "T" on them. I am not trying to be Dr. Phil and I don't live where many COCK fans live but maybe its just me. Lighten up.

Dear Nimrods,

I would like to take this time out of my busy schedule to tell you how much not only Tennessee fans, but most college football fans feel about your program. YOU SUCK!!! I dont mean just a little suckage put you dominate in the category of suckdome. I mean, what have you all really accomplished in the world of College Football? Really!! Have you won an SEC title? NC?
You have some of the most ignorant fans in the country when it comes to Football. How can you even consider yourselves a viable program? You're not and never will be a Powerhouse. You cant sniff the jockstraps of Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and now Florida. Still, you talk crap like you have done something. You will always be a notch in the win belt, for the big time programs in the SEC. You are an annoyance and not a threat.
Stand down little man of the SEC. You aint ______!! Also, take that damn cock crow and shove it!! Nobody wants to hear that stupid ass crap. It is the most absurd rally cry ever, URR-U-URR-U-URRRRRR. Which one of you brain children came up with that?
Why dont you go ahead and leave the SEC. The Big East would be a better fit for your style of Football. Still, you would only finish 4th or 5th in the division. Why? Cause you suck!!
Also, stop using USC, you are South Carolina. There is only one USC and its in California. You need to know your role and it is being a stepping stone for the rest of the SEC. Like it or not, your program is a joke, and a bad joke at that.
You can continue to come on here and talk crap but thats all you can do and will ever be able to do cause your pathetic team will never to be able to back-up your dung. You would be better to stay over on Cockytalk with the other Baron Munchausens on that board.
I cant believe Ive spent this much time rambling on about your insignificant program. I only do so because of your delusional fan base and the fact that I hate the Gamechickens. Yes! Thats the perfect name for your team. That fits you team and fanbase very well.

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!

Wow. Thanks.

Wow! Man I am all Vol but come on. We as Vol fans make delusional comments too. Rooting for a team no matter which one is a right that we have earned due to the fact that we live in the good ole' USA. Cut them some slack. As long as its not one of the big three let them have their day. We are 3-4 and lost to them last year. Just let they guys show them how we roll on the field. It's a football game. Not life and death. My home, my truck, my child and my shirt all have the power "T" on them. I am not trying to be Dr. Phil and I don't live where many COCK fans live but maybe its just me. Lighten up.

I'm guessing your favorite color is... Yellow?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

lets wait til we beat them to talk crap..you should know not to run your mouth until you beat your opponent..its called jinxing yourself

After having to waste our time all week ignoring the posts of number5iscoming4u and ol ball coach and other lame, delusional, idiotic Cock fans, I would say the timing of this was perfect.

I think South Carolina has a reasonable chance against Tennessee Saturday night. Our current teams are comparable. But these delusional know-nothing-about-football buffoons believe their football program is on equal footing with Tennessee right now. All data, rational analyses, and well thought out arguments will be met over and over again by one of the following:
3-4!
27-6!
Spurrier!

I didn't think the OP was harsh enough.

I don't wave white flags, I am not French. I am all VOL. When it comes to Alabama, Georgia, or Florida I am as loud as it gets. But talking smack about a bunch of COCKS seems a little weird. Its like picking on the smallest kid in the class.

I think it is all the more funny to pick on the kid who always thought he was an All-American... When he was just merely the nerd who was filling up powerade bottles.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Dear Nimrods,

I would like to take this time out of my busy schedule to tell you how much not only Tennessee fans, but most college football fans feel about your program. YOU SUCK!!! I dont mean just a little suckage put you dominate in the category of suckdome. I mean, what have you all really accomplished in the world of College Football? Really!! Have you won an SEC title? NC?

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!

Tenn reminds me of uuummmmm "OHIO STATE" even when they suck, they think their awesome nice 3-4 guys

Tenn reminds me of uuummmmm "OHIO STATE" even when they suck, they think their awesome nice 3-4 guys

Big difference. When Tennessee goes to play in the National Championship game they actually win. Unlike Ohio State.

When South Carolina actually goes to a National Championship game they ....

I don't think that anyone knows since they can't even win the Eastern Division of the SEC. :birgits_giggle:

Now I would not say that Tennessee is awesome at this time, but I think that we will get pretty good over the next couple of years and this will be South Carolina's last chance for awhile.

# SEC Records Win %
1 Alabama 807-316-43 70.9
2 Tennessee 773-327-53 69.4
3 Georgia 724-384-54 64.6
4 LSU 701-383-47 64.1
5 Auburn 681-395-47 63.0
6 Arkansas 647-440-39 58.9
7 Florida 643-373-40 62.7
8 Mississippi 605-464-35 56.4
9 Kentucky 560-552-44 50.3
10 Vanderbilt 554-547-50 50.3
11 South Carolina 532-530-44 50.09
12 Mississippi State 481-519-39 48.1

# SEC Records Win %
1 Alabama 807-316-43 70.9
2 Tennessee 773-327-53 69.4
3 Georgia 724-384-54 64.6
4 LSU 701-383-47 64.1
5 Auburn 681-395-47 63.0
6 Arkansas 647-440-39 58.9
7 Florida 643-373-40 62.7
8 Mississippi 605-464-35 56.4
9 Kentucky 560-552-44 50.3
10 Vanderbilt 554-547-50 50.3
11 South Carolina 532-530-44 50.09
12 Mississippi State 481-519-39 48.1

i never knew this. lulz. you have a worse winning percentage than Vandy and Kentucky who have ALWAYS sucked, or at least sucked since WWI.

fail.

Dear Nimrods,

I would like to take this time out of my busy schedule to tell you how much not only Tennessee fans, but most college football fans feel about your program. YOU SUCK!!! I dont mean just a little suckage but you dominate in the category of suckdome. I mean, what have you all really accomplished in the world of College Football? Really!! Have you won an SEC title? NC?

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!

You know :question: You make a good point there! :post-4-1090547912:

Facts and the Gamecocks aren't friends. Try living around them. If we lose this weekend, it's another year of hearing them preach about their program having "passed" UT. Barf.

Man, I really feel for you.

I tried to have the "current team" vs. "status of your overall football program" discussion with a couple of the trolls on here. This concept was at least one standard deviation on the IQ bell curve above their understanding level. I started throwing recruiting class ratings and facilities and tradition and national reputation and ALL KIFFIN, ALL THE TIME at them and the only things that ever came back were:
you're 3-4!
we've beaten you 2/4!
we might get that RB out of Byrnes!

un-freakin-believable. Proof that repetitive losing syndrome seriously degrades your football IQ over time.

VN Store

Back