An Open letter to Gamecock fans

But talking smack about a bunch of COCKS seems a little weird. Its like picking on the smallest kid in the class. :eek:lol:

BTW, there are only 2 div 1 teams that have never lost 8 games in one year. Michigan was included in this club until last year.

Wow! Man I am all Vol but come on. We as Vol fans make delusional comments too. Rooting for a team no matter which one is a right that we have earned due to the fact that we live in the good ole' USA. Cut them some slack. As long as its not one of the big three let them have their day. We are 3-4 and lost to them last year. Just let they guys show them how we roll on the field. It's a football game. Not life and death. My home, my truck, my child and my shirt all have the power "T" on them. I am not trying to be Dr. Phil and I don't live where many COCK fans live but maybe its just me. Lighten up.

I'm one of your neighbors in Wincester and I suggest you re-arrange your Vols posture. Attack, Attack, Attack..always Attack!

Yes, we know we don't have great history, yes we know Spurrier hasn't had the teams like he had at Florida. All of these topics are the same...

Edit: Spoonman, kudos too you. Thanks for being classy and respectful. Glad to finally see that here. :good!:

Yes, we know we don't have great history, yes we know Spurrier hasn't had the teams like he had at Florida. All of these topics are the same...
And you still try to come here and tell us you guys aren't irrelevant to college football? I guess we just need to keep telling you and hope it sinks in.

And you still try to come here and tell us you guys aren't irrelevant to college football? I guess we just need to keep telling you and hope it sinks in.

Tell me where I have shown any ounce of harshness towards any Tennessee poster on this board. Also, how can you say we are irrelevant to college football? I mean, c'mon.

Tell me where I have shown any ounce of harshness towards any Tennessee poster on this board. Also, how can you say we are irrelevant to college football? I mean, c'mon.
1. You have 1 conference title, 40 years ago, which was won with a 4 loss team in a far weaker conference. You have no national titles.
2. You have lost an average of 5.5 games the last 4 years and say you are making progress.
3. This appears to be one of your better years, and you are still basically out of the running for the conference title and it's still October.

1. You have 1 conference title, 40 years ago, which was won with a 4 loss team in a far weaker conference. You have no national titles.
2. You have lost an average of 5.5 games the last 4 years and say you are making progress.
3. This appears to be one of your better years, and you are still basically out of the running for the conference title and it's still October.

Ok, stop bringing up the past 40 years. It has nothing to do with the game on Saturday. So we were irrelevant last year as well?

Easy Volnation..If they beat us..I dont think SC will...We will never hear the end of it

Easy Volnation..If they beat us..I dont think SC will...We will never hear the end of it

you need to show some faith boy, we are not going to lose to the gamechickens! Do you think CLK and his staff thinks they might lose saturday? Hell no, they know they are gonna win.

Stay classy vol fans.

do not come on our board and tell us to be classy. If you dont like the way we think your program is an irrelevant team in the world of college football, then take yourself back to the rest of your brain-dead buddies at cocky-talk. (I still cant say cocky talk w/out laughing, i mean seriously what the hell kinda fan board name is that?)

Reactions: GoVols15
Ok, stop bringing up the past 40 years. It has nothing to do with the game on Saturday. So we were irrelevant last year as well?

Yes you were.

Decade after decade after decade of sucking =Irrelevance.

Irrelevance just so happens to be a synonym in the Thesaurus for South Carolina football.

So yes, once again, your sorry excuse of a program is irrelevant.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

you need to show some faith boy, we are not going to lose to the gamechickens! Do you think CLK and his staff thinks they might lose saturday? Hell no, they know they are gonna win.
When you "know" you are going to win is a great time to lose.

VN Store

Back