Amateur Hour Continues

The actual fix is to move the road to the other side of the granite deposit. That’s expensive so I don’t expect it any time soon.

Whatever they do it will blow. Used to back up to that spot from where the roundabout is every morning when it was 2 stop signs. And that was a long time ago with a lot less Ridgers.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
You're right--everyone is exactly the same.
Shades of grey.

We can go back and forth if you want.
You pick a side and I’ll counter you with an example from the other side.
We will give you your tribe and assume you opened with the death threat for Jesus.
I’m countering with the softball shooter.

Your turn

Shades of grey.

We will give you your tribe and assume you opened with the death threat for Jesus.

Your turn
Shades of grey are ultimately what really matters.

Another way of saying shades of grey............continuums.

Do you want to play the game or continue to pretend it doesn’t exist
What game? That both sides are equally bad? What's the point in that?
I thought we already acknowledged that it was shades of grey.

I've always laughed at the stupidity of the "everybody lies so lying doesn't matter" position.

Meh semantics and word play . What’s not grey area or a continuum is the fact that there are stupid people that do stupid sh!t daily and are too stupid to realize just how stupid they are regardless of politics and ideology. We have coddled and protected the idiots to the point that natural selection isn’t working like it was designed to work … for the betterment of , a progression of , a healthy society .

Meh semantics and word play . What’s not grey area or a continuum is the fact that there are stupid people that do stupid sh!t daily and are too stupid to realize just how stupid they are regardless of politics and ideology. We have coddled and protected the idiots to the point that natural selection isn’t working like it was designed to work … for the betterment of , a progression of , a healthy society .
Lots of truth in that statement.
We need better policy makers and that's where the continuums and grey areas must come into play.

Shades of grey.

Your turn
Or apply some nuance

I smell a smollett....... Spelling and grammar are way to good to be Trump supporters, NO?

There are some Trump supporters here with passable grammar who accuse people of being pedophiles for disagreeing with them, so it doesn’t seem like a huge stretch to say that some mostly literate Trumpkins who would do this.

I also don’t know that Kinzinger has much to gain at this point since Dems gerrymandered him out of the house.

Also misspelled his son’s name, which is also the word Christian.

Still, I’d say it’s plausible. Sadly.

Shades of grey.

Your turn
I think the exercise would work better if you both have to switch sides. How aware are you of your own tribe’s problems?

VN Store

Back