Amateur Hour Continues

I think the exercise would work better if you both have to switch sides. How aware are you of your own tribe’s problems?
If you were reading you’d know I was good working from either side from the beginning as I think they’re both ****.
One side pretense to believe what I do but they don’t fool me. Their actions clearly say they don’t.

Yes.

Preoccupation with identity (race, gender).

Bad understanding of economics.
Serious question derived from your use of “everyone” in a prior post and then this:

Would you say you identify more with the particular party or with specific public figures or specific policies?

“The nine most terrifying words in the English language are ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’” - Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan “Most Terrifying Words - ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’” Quote or No Quote? - Professor Buzzkill

“I know times are tough, but I want you to know that help is on the way.” - Joe Biden

Unveiling economic team, Biden pledges, 'Help is on the way'
He’s resigning? That’s not help that just another bigger dumpster fire 🤣🤣

This thread is nothing but deflection from real world events that actually affect one. Like the People Magazine of threads.

Fair enough. But you identify as a Democrat? Is that recent?
Sorry, this seems redundant and warrants an explanation.

You poke fun at both sides on a forum where even the “independents” have a tantrum when their side takes incoming.

So there was some cognitive dissonance for me when you chose a side in the exercise. I always assumed your lack of compulsion to defend bad behavior was a sign of being independent and was searching for another explanation i.e. identifying with policies or individuals over the party.

In hindsight, I think your answer was sufficient to figure it out.

@Velo Vol

Knowing your feeelings on matter with that skank evil globalist Samantha avi...
main-qimg-1800fad642e146510fb19fad66db5fe6

Sorry, this seems redundant and warrants an explanation.

You poke fun at both sides on a forum where even the “independents” have a tantrum when their side takes incoming.

So there was some cognitive dissonance for me when you chose a side in the exercise. I always assumed your lack of compulsion to defend bad behavior was a sign of being independent and was searching for another explanation i.e. identifying with policies or individuals over the party.

In hindsight, I think your answer was sufficient to figure it out.

@Velo Vol
Back when I was in college we took a tour of DC and I got a mug that says, "Proud to be Democrat." I probably wouldn't do that today. I've become somewhat more jaded over time.

But the whataboutism is wearisome. Just because someone does X, doesn't mean that Y is not bad on its own merits. Even if they were exactly the same (and many times they aren't), that's no excuse for the most recent wrong. Is it wrong that Stacey Abrams, for example, claims that she lost the governor's race due to voter suppression? Yes, it is, but that's a whole level lower than the Texas Republican party declaring that the 2020 national election was bogus.

Reactions: RockyTop85
Yeah, he's a real delusional dip-chit. I wonder if he had his butt wiped this morning.
He always sounds like he has the red-ass going on about something daily.

I don't mind the tweet but a couple of things: (1) is he actually writing this stuff or is his handlers (2) who are these 33k nimrods that loved it? I'm guessing the ones that are part of his 30 something % approval.

I don't mind the tweet but a couple of things: (1) is he actually writing this stuff or is his handlers (2) who are these 33k nimrods that loved it? I'm guessing the ones that are part of his 30 something % approval.

I'm glad he turned out to be the POTUS for all Americans & not just his lunatic radical base.
He speaks so highly of others that don't agree with his politics. He's a great leader for us all.
I'm sure I'll be voting for more of the same crazy chit when time rolls around again for it.
I really enjoy paying $5.00 + on gas & $3.50 for a loaf of bread each time I go to the store.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back