Amateur Hour Continues

Oof. Been there. It looks bad, but many a younger, fitter cyclist have toppled when they didn't properly unclip and leaned the wrong way.

Stop. Doesn't come anywhere close to the Afghan troop withdrawal.
I really don’t get the attitude of a lot of people.
The media reaction to tan suit was stupid. Biden falling all the time may be stupid too. I guess people forgot about SNL and Chevy Chase doing President Ford.
It should be ok to laugh at the funny things. I apologize in advance but Biden falling all over the place and getting lost on stage or forgetting his name and who his children are is funny.

Other than collecting his kickbacks my question is WTF is a man of his age doing at Bonnaroo to begin with?
I know right.
Why would a 53 year old be at a music festival?
In an unrelated story I’m 53 and here’s my view from a recent Mammoth concert. (Van Halen Jr is a badass)57390669-74AB-41C1-AF63-DFBA693EF7DF.jpeg

Reactions: hog88
I know right.
Why would a 53 year old be at a music festival?
In an unrelated story I’m 53 and here’s my view from a recent Mammoth concert. (Van Halen Jr is a badass)View attachment 465394

I just looked them up. See them at The Signal? I never even heard of it. Thought maybe at The Bay.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
The big ridge reunion

They ever fix that sunken road on Lakeshore Drive? Been up there a couple times last few years and I was like they haven't fixed that yet.
I remember as a kid me and buddy tried to raft out right off that lake access at the bottom and make it to the shore on the other side...lol. Not sure what we were thinking. Plastic paddles and a blow up..lol

They ever fix that sunken road on Lakeshore Drive? Been up there a couple times last few years and I was like they haven't fixed that yet.
I remember as a kid me and buddy tried to raft out right off that lake access at the bottom and make it to the shore on the other side...lol. Not sure what we were thinking. Plastic paddles and a blow up..lol
They’ve fixed it several times. It lasts about 2-3 years each time.

VN Store

Back