All things STOCKS

What about COST? It's broken technically on a daily chart and will need some time to heal, but looks good on the weekly.

ARK funds continue getting destroyed. Another ETF darling to start the year (ICLN) also down big since Jan 1.

I've started buying. They have somewhat of a cult following.
Would like to see them double/triple the number of locations.
Yeah, I've noticed them start to develop that over the last few years. They seem to have a Chick-fil-A kind of thing going on where the quality of product is higher, friendly well-paid employees who are treated well by the company, etc., and people really respond to that.

Clorox (CLX) has pulled back nicely. I recently learned that Burt’s Bees is their brand. Paid almost a billion for it, but that was 14 years ago so if they overpaid it should have been flushed out of the financials by now.

On a brighter note, I did get to roll my $27 RKT call. The bad news is there is still quite the enthusiasm for it at WSB. I may just get jammed up again a week later at a higher price.

I'm going to be like Ron Jeremy and shoot my shot with the cash in my account today...

The stock insights you get on Volnation (ha ha)

I'm going to be like Ron Jeremy and shoot my shot with the cash in my account today...

The stock insights you get on Volnation (ha ha)
Are you looking to play a bounce as a trade, or looking for a place to start dumping cash into buy and hold positions?

I think you'll see better prices ahead whichever one you are trying for. I'd like to see (and think we could get) a test of the 200 DMA in the S&P. There are a couple support levels we'd have to break through first to get there, but the market feels overdue for some kind of steeper pullback like that. The 200 DMA is 8% below current levels and would be a little over a 12% pullback from the highs.

A perfect scenario is we get a pullback to the 200 DMA, and once we get there we have a shakeout below it for a couple days that scares people, mostly folks who aren't technicians but look at that level anyway because it is so widely watched.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
$FUBO starting to look like a nice entry again, but I believe he has more to bleed. $DKNG with a healthy pull back as well the last 2 days. Could be a good entry if it dips into the mid 50's.

Are you looking to play a bounce as a trade, or looking for a place to start dumping cash into buy and hold positions?

I think you'll see better prices ahead whichever one you are trying for. I'd like to see (and think we could get) a test of the 200 DMA in the S&P. There are a couple support levels we'd have to break through first to get there, but the market feels overdue for some kind of steeper pullback like that. The 200 DMA is 8% below current levels and would be a little over a 12% pullback from the highs.

A perfect scenario is we get a pullback to the 200 DMA, and once we get there we have a shakeout below it for a couple days that scares people, mostly folks who aren't technicians but look at that level anyway because it is so widely watched.

So, you are thinking I am going to be more like Rick Pitino (shooting too soon - ha ha).

Mostly getting back into (and increasing) long term positions that I've pruned in the past month: TDOC, SQ, PYPL, AMD, TSCO, CRM, BABA, HQY. STill got a decent amount of cash on the sidelines but I put a lot in today (ha ha, TWSS)

Trying to do some knife catching with CLOV too (hopefully, I caught the knife at $6.95)

So, you are thinking I am going to be more like Rick Pitino (shooting too soon - ha ha).

Mostly getting back into (and increasing) long term positions that I've pruned in the past month: TDOC, SQ, PYPL, AMD, TSCO, CRM, BABA, HQY. STill got a decent amount of cash on the sidelines but I put a lot in today (ha ha, TWSS)

Trying to do some knife catching with CLOV too (hopefully, I caught the knife at $6.95)

CLOV and SQ calls are what I’m currently playing. $230 SQ 3/19 and 7.50 CLOV 5/21

VN Store

Back