Aliens and UFO's- Is the truth out there?

Could be a recording of a screen? And yeah there are cameras that can pan, its 2022.
I was noting the movement which would lend itself to being hand held. Most "security" cameras are attached to a fixed object so that the tilt, pan and zoom don't cause it to shake.

I was noting the movement which would lend itself to being hand held. Most "security" cameras are attached to a fixed object so that the tilt, pan and zoom don't cause it to shake.
Its a recording of a recording. You can see the persons reflection in the top left of the screen in the beginning.

Idk if its real or fake, just saw it and thought it was interesting.

Reactions: Wireless1
There is so much content coming out about UFO'S that they're undeniable at this point.

As for creatures go? If you've seen the video you know what I'm talking about. What the hell was that Dobby looking creature walking on that driveway at night?

There is so much content coming out about UFO'S that they're undeniable at this point.

As for creatures go? If you've seen the video you know what I'm talking about. What the hell was that Dobby looking creature walking on that driveway at night?
Dude, that was a house elf. Seriously. They're real, man. I've actually seen one. Never told anyone about it but I'm pretty sure it folded my clothes.

Dude, that was a house elf. Seriously. They're real, man. I've actually seen one. Never told anyone about it but I'm pretty sure it folded my clothes.

Indeed. I hear they're similar to underpants gnomes, but generally more helpful.

I have been seeing something. It may not be a UFO but it is kinda weird. I’ve been seeing a bright light in the sky. If you weren’t paying attention, you’d think it was just a star. But, it moves, it’s a solid bright light with no blinking lights and it is either on a upward trajectory and disappears or it just disappears. I have no idea what it is but I’ve been seeing it for the last two years. It’s not a meteor either.

I have been seeing something. It may not be a UFO but it is kinda weird. I’ve been seeing a bright light in the sky. If you weren’t paying attention, you’d think it was just a star. But, it moves, it’s a solid bright light with no blinking lights and it is either on a upward trajectory and disappears or it just disappears. I have no idea what it is but I’ve been seeing it for the last two years. It’s not a meteor either.
Sounds like a satellite of some kind. I thought I saw my first UFO last summer. It looked a lot like what you are describing. After a little research, it turned out to be the ISS. I never know you could see it go over with the naked eye like that.

Sounds like a satellite of some kind. I thought I saw my first UFO last summer. It looked a lot like what you are describing. After a little research, it turned out to be the ISS. I never know you could see it go over with the naked eye like that.

I would say, that might be a good explanation but I’ve seen it going in different directions and I’m not seeing it every night.

I would say, that might be a good explanation but I’ve seen it going in different directions and I’m not seeing it every night.
Did it change directions in front of you? Not seeing it every night is to be expected. Could be you are seeing more than one satellite as well.

Here is a way to track the ISS. It's how I confirmed its what I saw by watching it the next time it came over to see if it was the same object.

International Space Station

Reactions: ArdentVol
Did it change directions in front of you? Not seeing it every night is to be expected. Could be you are seeing more than one satellite as well.

Here is a way to track the ISS. It's how I confirmed its what I saw by watching it the next time it came over to see if it was the same object.

International Space Station

As far as flying, it looks like a jet moving in a certain direction but it will get to a certain place in the sky and it looks like it goes from a horizontal movement to a vertical movement. That’s when it goes out of sight. I’ve watched it for 2-3 minutes before.

you’re probably right.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
As far as flying, it looks like a jet moving in a certain direction but it will get to a certain place in the sky and it looks like it goes from a horizontal movement to a vertical movement. That’s when it goes out of sight. I’ve watched it for 2-3 minutes before.

you’re probably right.
ISS only goes in one direction. What you saw was probably the Alien Space Station. ASS got all kinds of moves.

Reactions: VolFaninFla and tbh
I saw those last year in Charleston. Unreal seeing something like that in person.
Its hilarious that our military still has not publicly acknowledged the existence of these when its obvious to everyone they're real. These have been spotted in the air since the 90's. They should be featured at air shows by now.

Its hilarious that our military still has not publicly acknowledged the existence of these when its obvious to everyone they're real. These have been spotted in the air since the 90's. They should be featured at air shows by now.
If these are ours, our enemies don’t stand a chance. I watched them make short “jumps” (like moving 50 to roughly a hundred yards like they were teleporting) and completely silent.

If these are ours, our enemies don’t stand a chance. I watched them make short “jumps” (like moving 50 to roughly a hundred yards like they were teleporting) and completely silent.
Its ours. Its a nuclear powered, anti gravity spy plane called the TR3B-Astra (also referred to as Black Manta). Development started on this craft all the way back in the 80's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back