Aliens and UFO's- Is the truth out there?

Its ours. Its a nuclear powered, anti gravity spy plane called the TR3B-Astra. Development started on this craft all the way back in the 80's.
If that’s what it is and it is ours, all this talk about us struggling to develop hyper-sonic missiles is a joke.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
If that’s what it is and it is ours, all this talk about us struggling to develop hyper-sonic missiles is a joke.
Well for one, we dont know how many there are or what it costs to build and maintain one of these crafts. We dont know how many crewmen it takes to operate it either. It could be that its just not economically feasible to keep many of these crafts operational. Plus its supposedly designed for reconnaissance, not combat.

Well for one, we dont know how many there are or what it costs to build and maintain one of these crafts. We dont know how many crewmen it takes to operate it either. It could be that its just not economically feasible to keep many of these crafts operational. Plus its supposedly designed for reconnaissance, not combat.
Heck they haven't confirmed the SR91 Aurora yet. Both it and the Astra were supposedly in development, what, 40 years ago? Lord knows what they are working on now.

Heck they haven't confirmed the SR91 Aurora yet. Both it and the Astra were supposedly in development, what, 40 years ago? Lord knows what they are working on now.

They've been distracted with a much more difficult design/engineering task: trying to figure out a way to keep the soft serve machines at McD's working for more than a few days at a time, of course!

They've been distracted with a much more difficult design/engineering task: trying to figure out a way to keep the soft serve machines at McD's working for more than a few days at a time, of course!
Typical government waste. Everyone knows soft serve is a conspiracy by the lizard people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wireless1 and tbh
I saw that same pic in another article long ago talking about the Calvine incident and it was a replicated pic based on a witness who seen the original photo. The government took the original pic and has classified it for like 75 years or something like that. Who knows what to believe anymore from real or fake.

I saw that same pic in another article long ago talking about the Calvine incident and it was a replicated pic based on a witness who seen the original photo. The government took the original pic and has classified it for like 75 years or something like that. Who knows what to believe anymore from real or fake.
The Calvine pic was taken in 1990. Its only 32 years old. You may be thinking about the Sergio Laoaza photo that was taken 50 years ago...

The Best UFO Photo Ever Taken?

Personally I still believe this is all highly experimental, highly classified military stuff but I'm ready to accept whatever the facts may be.

Last edited:
We’re talking about same thing, but I read that UK reclassified until 2072. I read this back in 2020 and that pic was in the article. I’m a bit confused now.

The Calvine pic was taken in 1990. Its only 32 years old. You may be thinking about the Sergio Laoaza photo that was taken 50 years ago...

The Best UFO Photo Ever Taken?

Personally I still believe this is all highly experimental, highly classified military stuff but I'm ready to accept whatever the facts may be.

That's always suspect #1 for me, on anything that really can't be explained. I mean if I was testing some radically advanced propulsion system or the like, I'd make the test craft look like one of the classic UFO shapes. Talk about the perfect cover.

Reactions: tbh
That's always suspect #1 for me, on anything that really can't be explained. I mean if I was testing some radically advanced propulsion system or the like, I'd make the test craft look like one of the classic UFO shapes. Talk about the perfect cover.
Not only that, the government acting just as surprised and perplexed at what these crafts are as we do is the perfect "hide in plain sight" method.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Most of the politicians probably don't know what it is. Plausible deniability and all that.
Yeah thats probably a more accurate way of saying it. I seriously doubt your average government or military official knows anything about secret black budgeted projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCHateSteve
I suspect they're ours, but only a select few are privy to the info (certainly not Presidents or ex-Presidents). I also suspect they are unmanned, because the physics involved are too far beyond what we are capable of. If they are "manned", then to me there is no doubt they are either extraterrestials or some kinda inter-dimensional/time traveling humans (sounds silly but you never know). We can't conceive traveling to the past but even scientists have not completely ruled out inter-dimensional travel.

I also have to agree with people like Prof. Brian Cox, that if we are being visited we probably wouldn't know it because their technology would be so advanced that we wouldn't be able to detect it (for example they might be able to use nanotech).

So, the Matrix is not linear after all...
"Both types of objects apparently move incredibly fast, making it exceptionally difficult to photograph them. The article said the UAPs were detected flying both alone and in groups.
“The human eye cannot register phenomena that last less than a tenth of a second,” the article said.
“Ordinary cameras are also unable to make these detections. It takes specialized, finely-tuned equipment.”"

VN Store

Back